Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Let the fun begin: Spring practice kicks off fun weekend in Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Let the fun begin: Spring practice kicks off fun weekend in Clemson

Feb 24, 2021, 8:01 AM

Let the fun begin: Spring practice kicks off fun weekend in Clemson

Everyone loves August and the start of fall football practice when you look ahead to the season, but this part of the late winter and spring is one of our favorite times of the year. Why? Because we have it all going on, and the rest of this week is going to be fun. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weather Fivecast (I bogey everything) says practice will

Feb 24, 2021, 8:31 AM

most likely start indoors. Not necessarily a bad thing. Line up the guys on the perfect indoor turf, run some sprints, and see who is really fast, and who is overhyped. Create competition from Day One. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Practice observations

Feb 24, 2021, 8:53 AM

We love em, we want em, we need some more of em! David's practice observations represent the arrival of Spring.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Practice observations

Feb 24, 2021, 9:14 AM

You got it. Already starting to feel that way. Still a little early to know when the rain comes through Clemson Friday but it's supposed to be light rain.

I must have missed it before but what's the injury to Hall? French did a great job behind the plate.

Excited to hear the first interview with CBV since before the playoffs. Work em hard and get that iron sharpener out for both sides of the ball.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Practice observations

Feb 24, 2021, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Practice observations ]

Yes but, the spring thing is only a small sample size before the long summer months waiting for fall ball!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Let the fun begin: Spring practice kicks off fun weekend in Clemson

Feb 24, 2021, 9:10 AM

David Hood, is the rule still in place that true freshmen, that has never played in a game can't be interviewed?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2021, 9:21 AM

I hope we get to hear from everyone and hopefully they're all pi$$ed at the way the season ended... Because if we got one game to win next year, it better be the first one.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2021, 9:59 AM

What I think will be interesting is the QB position. I'm not usually one of those guys that thinks the QB is all there is, but DJ is impressive. My wonder is that Taisun Phommachanh is still around and not in the transfer portal. He's pretty good from what I've seen and could play somewhere, but he's not going to beat out DJ who is a budding superstar. Taisun really must love it at Clemson, and I don't blame him for that.
If Taisun were to hit the transfer portal, the depth could be pretty scary. Or, lack of depth.

I'd also like to see some improvement in the OL and the WRs to step up.

This should be a fun spring.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Talk about keeping the SC talent

Feb 24, 2021, 10:08 AM

Monte just spewed a recruiting notch for Clemson, under his watch vs the current SCar HC.

Clemson; where staying home is accepted!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic