Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Lawrence says it wasn't his night, but better days are ahead for Tigers' quarterback
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: Lawrence says it wasn't his night, but better days are ahead for Tigers' quarterback

Jan 14, 2020, 1:39 AM

Lawrence says it wasn't his night, but better days are ahead for Tigers' quarterback

Trevor Lawrence’s locker sat just inside the door of the Clemson locker room, and he sat in his chair, pads still on, long after many of his teammates had showered and headed to the buses. Offensive coordinator Tony Elliott walked over to Lawrence, sat down beside him and smiled while giving his quarterback words of encouragement. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We get this guy for at least one more year...

Jan 14, 2020, 1:45 AM

Pave the way TL16! Carve your name among the greats and prepare for an awesome 2020-2021 campaign!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He became human last night. He, and a lot of other guys will

Jan 14, 2020, 9:16 AM

come back next year with fire in their eyes. Sooner or later every man gets humbled, but it is how you react to that experience that shows what you are really made of. Next year is going to be epic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He became human last night. He, and a lot of other guys will

Jan 14, 2020, 9:20 AM

This is what I'm hoping for. They have now felt that loss on the big stage. Being so close, I wanted it bad for them though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, I love this kid.

Jan 14, 2020, 1:45 AM

Wouldn’t want anyone else to be our QB.

Thanks for the great year, TLaw! I foresee good things for next year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never.....

Jan 14, 2020, 2:46 AM

hang your head down Trevor! You guys did what you were suppose to do on the field. Never let this one loss define who Clemson is!! I believe in you guys! Clemson is the best team today and forever! LSU may have won the game, but Clemson won the battle! This team has fought to get where they are today, Clemson you are still my Champions today and forever! Come back strong, aggressive and willing to show the nation and doubters that Clemson has a place and this is where they belong. Do not hang your head down, but let's show the world that Clemson is a team that has a new attitude. Go back on the field, take no prisoners, show up and show off! Study films on great QBs , roll each and every one of those QBs all into Trevor Lawrence and let's show the world who Trevor Lawrence and the Clemson Tigers are! I am so very proud of Clemson tonight, yes it did hurt when we lost, BUT I believe in Clemson and next year Clemson will be better, stronger and very aggressive! Adversity will happen, this is when we get back on the saddle and prove that Clemson belong. Go Tigers, Go Get Them in 2020-2021, can't wait!

Re: TNET: Lawrence says it wasn't his night, but better days are ahead for Tigers' quarterback

Jan 14, 2020, 7:07 AM

These guys have a great perspective. Probably better than a lot of fans. It was a great year, just not a great game. Clemson will be right at the top for the foreseeable future.

Re: TNET: Lawrence says it wasn't his night, but better days are ahead for Tigers' quarterback

Jan 14, 2020, 8:18 AM

We lost to the better team last night. We also got some bad calls and no calls at bad times; but, unlike OSU, our coaches and players are not mentioning that or making excuses. We win with grace and lose with dignity. Thank you all, players and coaches, for another great year. One that others would love to have. Go Tigers

Jan 14, 2020, 9:34 AM

But you just did????

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 8:18 AM

We lost to the better team last night. We also got some bad calls and no calls at bad times; but, unlike OSU, our coaches and players are not mentioning that or making excuses. We win with grace and lose with dignity. Thank you all, players and coaches, for another great year. One that others would love to have. Go Tigers

Jan 14, 2020, 9:43 AM

I beg your pardon. Did you read what I posted?

Jan 14, 2020, 8:34 AM

Just an amazing team leader . He'll be even better next year ( if that is even a possibility ) and as far as his capability to shoulder the blame well that just speaks to the incredible structure of responsibility and teamsmanship that Dabo Swinney has built into his program .
We're down because we lost a big football game , but we ALL know there are going to be more to come for Clemson University under the leadership of our great coaches and great players .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 14, 2020, 9:11 AM

You have to hand to him, he had a really bad night throwing the ball and he took credit. Some of that had to do with LSU holding, but it is what it is.
Nice of him to say that LSU had character, but that's just not true. I live one state over from Louisiana and I've seen what they do to entice recruits. Ed Orgeron has about as much character as Al Capone, and was busted for cheating before. Of course, a classy kid like Trevor Lawrence is going to say nice things about them. But, LSU cheats like few others outside of the state of Alabama.

Jan 14, 2020, 11:03 AM

Wow, food for thought! Did not know this! Remember Karma, it's real!

Jan 14, 2020, 9:44 AM

Great and humble. Lets take that into the next 15 games!

14-1

Jan 14, 2020, 12:04 PM

I will take that any day as a Clemson fan. I went to school in the Bowden era so I am very appreciative of how hard these players play, their hear, and their class. This is the best time to be a Clemson Tiger fan. One team has to lose every game and if you can't support these boys when they need it most don't let the door hit you on the way out(not that anyone has been negative, just sayin)!

I think we beat LSU with this team 8 out of 10 games so this loss stings however we will get them next time.

Jan 15, 2020, 12:45 AM

We are going to have plenty in twenty-twenty (2020)!!!!

About six (6) weeks until " Spring Practice"

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic