Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Getting hired to be a head coach: Jeff Scott seeks out advice from his dad and Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: Getting hired to be a head coach: Jeff Scott seeks out advice from his dad and Dabo

Apr 18, 2020, 7:55 AM

Getting hired to be a head coach: Jeff Scott seeks out advice from his dad and Dabo

When it came time for Jeff Scott to think about leaving Clemson and taking the job at South Florida, he leaned on two of his closest advisors in head coach Dabo Swinney and his father, Brad Scott. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Getting hired to be a head coach: Jeff Scott seeks out advice from his dad and Dabo

Apr 18, 2020, 10:01 AM

Good luck Coach , well deserved. Thank You & your Dad for all you did for Clemson. USF is lucky to have a Coach like you !! Go Tigers/Go Bulls

PS: I know I will be joined by lots of Clemson fans in following your team , now my Second Team !

Billy Oltmann, Chas.,SC

Re: TNET: Getting hired to be a head coach: Jeff Scott seeks out advice from his dad and Dabo

Apr 18, 2020, 12:34 PM

I personally can't recall a time a coach has left our team, either voluntarily or involuntarily, that I truly wished the very best for him and his future school to succeed like I do for Coach Scott and the Bulls. I, too, will be following them and cheering them on.

Go Tigers and Bulls!

Apr 20, 2020, 12:57 PM

I love these articles! I love reading about “behind the scenes”.
I wish nothing but the best for Jeff Scott!! Go Bulls!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic