Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Final visit put Clemson over Ohio State for prized Florida receiver
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

TNET: Final visit put Clemson over Ohio State for prized Florida receiver

Jun 5, 2020, 2:11 PM

Final visit put Clemson over Ohio State for prized Florida receiver

A late visit sealed the deal for Troy Stellato, a visit that occurred just in the nick of time. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Final visit put Clemson over Ohio State for prized Florida receiver

Jun 5, 2020, 2:13 PM

:)

^ Oculus!

Jun 5, 2020, 2:18 PM

Why you are at 98% puzzles me since you do or say nothing to offend anyone. In fact, year or so ago we all voted you uP and still.

LOL & keep Rocking TiGER!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ Oculus!

Jun 5, 2020, 2:45 PM

Surprises me too Bill. I always give a thumbs up to Oculus. Usually he has 100% thumbs up when I add mine. There must be some haters on here going around adding thumbs down after the fact. Whoever is guilty of this, cut it out. At least have the guts to explain your beef with Oculus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 2:57 PM

LBB had his early struggles at 98-99% before the sheer number of plus ups put him in the untouchable zone. I can’t remember what exactly was going on then but it was probably related to his tendency to post positive things about the coots.

Folks were saying the same thing about “how isn’t he 100%?”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

LBB was misunderstood in his early Tigernet days***

Jun 5, 2020, 3:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 3:46 PM [ in reply to ^ Oculus! ]

Why am I at 95%? I've never done anything to anyone here? Wow.

Jun 6, 2020, 3:56 AM

Yours is one that I really don't understand bc, I've alway enjoyed reading your post. Maybe I missed something along the way :).

Posters that are usually negative alot, and I've gave them a couple of TD's, I just don't click on their post anymore bc I'm not one that enjoys beating on a dead horse, and I just avoid their post bc I feel that they are complaining about the small chit or a player. And talking crap about a Tiger player no matter who they are, I will TD them with the quickness, and I love when they ask who TDed them bc I love telling them why I did. Usually I'm not the only TD they got, and I love owning up to the TD I gave them, and I'm sure that most on here know that I will own it bc I've owned up to my share on here!!!

I promice that I love everything about Clemson, and my screen name is who I am, I'm allinallorangeallthetime52, and the 52 is the year I was born, 11-27-52!!! Go Tigers!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Jun 6, 2020, 2:59 PM

One might say I am a fair weather Clemson fan because I live in Texas and went to the University of Texas of which I will always be a huge fan.

My daughter married a guy from Greenville, SC and the wedding was there on Reedy Falls downtown. I fell in love with the area way back even before Dabo was hired. My son-in-law is a FSU fan, but his brother was a good athlete and he walked on at Clemson and Dabo was his position coach then. The brother also played with Clemson's new WR coach back then.
I took a visit to Clemson and it blew me away.

We are set to move there in the next 2 to 4 years hopefully. We have to sell our business and officially retire and I want to become a Clemson season ticket holder when I do. I fell in love with your school then, but when Dabo became Dabo, I am now a super diehard fan and even almost threw a temper tantrum when Clemson lost to LSU as I almost do every time Texas loses to anyone.

I am now a Texas fan and Clemson fan almost equally.

If that deserves a downvote, then so be it.

Jun 7, 2020, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: ^ Oculus! ]

You were born less than a month before me. I was born 12/22/1952. We probably were at Clemson together and may have bumped into each other. I was there 1970 - 1974.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

By my count, our record vs OSU is about 25-1

Jun 5, 2020, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Final visit put Clemson over Ohio State for prized Florida receiver ]

If you count Raquan MCmilian. Just sayin....

Re: By my count, our record vs OSU is about 25-1

Jun 5, 2020, 5:42 PM

OSU is not our recruiting competitor. FSU cannot be allowed to gain access to our selected guys.

Re: By my count, our record vs OSU is about 25-1

Jun 6, 2020, 2:52 PM

I agree with this. Clemson needs to beat the guys in the area mostly like Georgia, South Carolina and then conference foes like FSU and others.

Jun 6, 2020, 2:07 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Final visit put Clemson over Ohio State for prized Florida receiver ]

Ah, I see the thumbs down bandit has struck again. What a weasel.

Jun 5, 2020, 2:29 PM

Nice to see young people who appreciate what Clemson has to offer. It is really easy to buy the OH ST hype and history but when you look in depth and want an overall quality of college experience I believe most will think Clemson wins.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 9:02 PM

74TIGER said:

Nice to see young people who appreciate what Clemson has to offer. It is really easy to buy the OH ST hype and history but when you look in depth and want an overall quality of college experience I believe most will think Clemson wins.

Well Ohio State has never beat a football team from South Carolina

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 3:45 PM

This is another outstanding class in the works, obviously. Kid looks really good.

Jun 5, 2020, 4:13 PM

I was so happy to see Troy choose to be a Tiger I felt it my duty to give a TU to all of you who have responded. My heart was beaming with love and compassion.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 11:20 AM

Joe, I think that your heart beams with love and compassion with anything Clemson Tigers. You are a #1 fan of Clemson in every sense, and we are a fan of Joe21!!!!

Jun 5, 2020, 4:23 PM

Kid's game reminds me strongly of Jordan Jefferson, actually.

Slot guy with just shocking suddenness into and out of his breaks so he can work the soft spots in those zones, but he's also got game-breaking deep speed. He'll get you that eight yards on 3rd-and-8 when you gotta have it...but if you miss the tackle, unlike Hunter Renfrow or Adam Humphries or (cough) the guy who recruited him, Tyler Grisham, you won't be seeing him again. Dude is a legit burner.

Jefferson caught 111 balls for 1,540 and 18 TD's last year with LSU. Renfrow's best year he caught 60 for 602 and just 3 TD's (which is why stats can be so deceiving, since the lion's share of those moved the chains for us.) But I still think Stellato's ceiling could be closer to Jefferson's than Renfrow's.

Jun 5, 2020, 5:21 PM

Dude, you confused me. Jordan Jefferson was a crappy QB for LSU, but Justin Jefferson was their WR last season. I kept trying to figure out what you were talking about until I figured you meant Justin.

Also, Justin is 6-3 supposedly and this kid is more like 6-0 and Renfrow starts in the NFL which is still better than LSU even though they pay many of their players.

Now, please down vote me. I wasn't even aware I wasn't well liked here until I saw this thread and see that I am 95%. Haha, wow. Junior high lives on.

Jun 5, 2020, 7:25 PM

A 95 was an "A" last time I looked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Final visit put Clemson over Ohio State for prized Florida receiver ]

Quozzel, I see the same as you in Stellato's film. And that is why I said in another thread that he was a receiver that the ball needs to get in his hands while he is in stride. Get the ball to him at separation in stride, and he will get positive yards with about every touch, with the potential to take it to the house!!! IMO, Stellato has great balance when he is making his cuts to get separation, and he looks really fluid doing it!!!!

It's yet to be seen how well Grisham can develop WR's, but if he does as well as Jeff Scott, Stellato will be a first round NFL pick, with possible potential to be a Top first round pick depending on the development of his body at the college level, but Stellato seems to have the athleticism to be another great Clemson WR....

Jun 5, 2020, 4:35 PM

So excited about this young man!! I truly feel he is a game changer in several aspects! Welcome home!

Jun 5, 2020, 5:29 PM

Yay . . . we don't see near enough of the Italians :) Being Italian myself. . . how many have there been here?

Jun 5, 2020, 6:43 PM

the ones I remember from my time were frank libratore,rich luzzi,and mike facciolo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 5, 2020, 9:40 PM

THose were before me, but slightly after my father. But I think at least Frank played some NFL ?

Jun 6, 2020, 11:54 AM

think you're right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 5, 2020, 11:02 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Final visit put Clemson over Ohio State for prized Florida receiver ]

I never noticed people's scores before today, but your's is pretty low. You must offend a lot of folks around here.

My wife is Italian, so I like.

Jun 6, 2020, 8:34 PM

Do you think I give a crappa? Nope. Most of the people her are children, immature. Couldn't give rats behind about the punks.

Great News!!!!!!!!!! Awesome recruit!!

Jun 5, 2020, 5:45 PM

Does that make us 5-0 vs Ohio State?

Jun 5, 2020, 7:15 PM

3rd and STELLATO1

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 5, 2020, 8:30 PM

As Dabo says and as we all know, it is the visit that does it. A small town college, not too big of a school in a beautiful setting. So much is impressive about Clemson.

Jun 6, 2020, 3:56 AM

I also hope we play OSU again...I'd love for Stellato to give Cryin' Ryan a bad Day...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 5:45 PM

Had to bump this to the top amoungst the "banter" in political posts.

This guy should get everyone excited about football! He's special! Go Tigers!

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic