Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Fall Camp Preview: Who gets the ball in crowded RB room? Travis Etienne, of course
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Fall Camp Preview: Who gets the ball in crowded RB room? Travis Etienne, of course

Aug 4, 2020, 2:01 PM

Fall Camp Preview: Who gets the ball in crowded RB room? Travis Etienne, of course

Who gets the football? Travis Etienne, the Heisman Trophy candidate? The 5-star freshman? The super sophomores ready to take the next step? The talented junior with all the right moves? Welcome to Tony Elliott’s world. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Fall Camp Preview: Who gets the ball in crowded RB room? Travis Etienne, of course

Aug 4, 2020, 2:12 PM

All good points on the backs and I know Rencher is a senior but there are too many potentially great backs behind him that are much better and deserve carries. He shouldn't get time because of being a senior. And as to TE's numbers, factor in the limited carries he has had and he's more impressive. I believe someone will hit the portal.

Wonder if the "portal" will be shut down due to COVID

Aug 4, 2020, 3:52 PM

I'm sure that none of the SEC teams will allow portal players to come from other conferences this year... you know, contamination and all.

Since SAFETY is their main concern.

Just have to sanitize it before and after each use..........***

Aug 4, 2020, 4:39 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess we could surprise everybody with some Wing T

Aug 4, 2020, 3:01 PM

Where they have their own package every other drive. We could sent ETN & Bowman on double wheel routes.

Our Hail Mary package could have speed, speed and more speed. I hope Bowman can return kickoffs too.

Love this kids film. Look for Mikey Dukes to find his grove too. He’s an illusionist too! We will run the ball more this year in my opinion.

If we had a great QB this team might be unstoppable....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I guess we could surprise everybody with some Wing T

Aug 4, 2020, 3:16 PM

Well let me make you happy Humble, it just so happens that we will have a great QB, so look for a unstoppable Tiger offense if we can somehow have a FB season. But, even if we don't have a season, and we do have a full 2021 season, and minus ETN and TL16, we should have a unstoppable offense with what we will have talent wise with RB'S and QB'S in 2021!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

could also have a triple option package to throw at opponent

Aug 5, 2020, 7:56 AM

I know its taking a risk with TL, but we could surprise people with a triple option package every once in a while. Come out on a drive and line up in shotgun with 1 RB and the other back/te in the slot and then shift into option formation. Used sparingly could catch some defenses off guard and without proper personnel on the field. We could run a hurry up version to keep def from subbing. Add to the fact that we would have great receivers to throw to out of the option, and it could be really successful.

Re: TNET: Fall Camp Preview: Who gets the ball in crowded RB room? Travis Etienne, of course

Aug 4, 2020, 3:06 PM

Dixon says hello!?!?. Did I miss him mentioned??

Aug 4, 2020, 3:08 PM

Never mind I see it now.

Hope we don’t waste carries with folks like Rencher!

Aug 4, 2020, 3:58 PM

He may be too busy lecturing people on BLM anyways!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will be interesting who grabs that #3 spot by mid-season.

Aug 4, 2020, 4:37 PM

For that matter I wonder if #2 spot might be in play by then?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If only Etienne was available for the whole LSU game.***

Aug 4, 2020, 6:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic