Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

TNET: Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress

Aug 3, 2018, 7:25 PM

Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress

The media walked out onto the practice fields behind the Reeves building late Friday afternoon, and what they saw was the beginning of what could be a special season.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress

Aug 3, 2018, 8:53 PM

Was ETN at practice today? Surprised he didn't get a mention

Aug 3, 2018, 9:51 PM

So if I read the article correctly, the part you saw was KB did tempo with all the ones and he looked good. So TL didn’t get any reps with the ones?

I hear a lot of talk about TL’s arm talent, but that ain’t all he has. HJ had arm strength too. It would be pretty bad on KB’s part if he didn’t have command of the offense, but that doesn’t mean TL doesn’t.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2018, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress ]

Yep, he was there:

Aug 3, 2018, 9:11 PM

Simmons at linebacker!? Me likes.

Aug 3, 2018, 9:15 PM

Yeah, I like Simmons at LB, too.

I really hope Chase Brice sticks around and competes. I am tired of all these QBs running any time things get tough. Don't blame them for wanting to play, but stay and compete.

Aug 3, 2018, 9:30 PM

I’m dying to see some TE play. For all the KB haters out there, imagine having a Renfrow AND Jordan Leggett type safety valve like Deshaun had.

Aug 3, 2018, 9:35 PM

There no KB haters that are Clemson fans. I really wish y’all would quit using that term. If people thought that XT should be playing instead of Austin Bryant, I don’t see many that would call other peeps AB haters. Most likely they’d say XT must be that good...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2018, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress ]

Shut up with the excuses.

Aug 4, 2018, 12:03 AM

Shut up with the excuses.

^^found a hater^^

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2018, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress ]

Haters? Try again... Doubters of his passing, yes... Haters, no. Just some of us look at the reality of everything.. player stats, status of competitors in the division, team efficiency issues, etc...and some people only care where things ended, not the how or the why. Some of you cry babies need to man up and let people have their own opinion. An opinion doesn't change whether they will be behind the team that is fielded.

...or if they ARE a Tiger (for the poster that called me coot the other day.. Not you):

^ look like a coot now? Or just a Tiger with a differing opinion?

Aug 3, 2018, 9:59 PM

I’m impressed. Nice collection!!!

Even more impressed with your comment. Wish I could express my thoughts and opines that well. +1.

Aug 3, 2018, 10:17 PM

Thanks.. That's just a little of my collection. Also have the 81 sports illustrated on the wall above all that with framed copies of the 2 mags in that shot... And in my son's room, an old 80s felt tiger wall hanger, a large painting of Memorial Stadium a and his room decked with a 3 ft tall glow in the dark Tiger Paw on his wall (white when the lights are on against an orange wall). Would have more but don't fully have a man cave to do it all in. Lol

Aug 3, 2018, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress ]

Nice 81 coke bottle! Got a couple of those myself, used to have the cans too but the dang soda ate through the cans and leaked all over the place some years ago, the empty cans got thrown out by mistake by a family member, I actually liked the cans best because they were all orange...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2018, 10:36 PM

Yeah, heard several say that happened to their cans. Guess aluminum doesnt last well with soda in it. Glad the newest ones finally came in glass.

Oh for anyone wondering, that pen in the pic is the pen made by Mike Owens...19B's dad, from the old oak tree in Memorial Stadium. In case anyone wanted to get a look at one bought, in case they still have wood left from the oak tree to make more this season. ;)

Aug 3, 2018, 10:51 PM

Yep, those pens will always be priceless. But they’ll also be worth a few bucks as they age. Must be really neat to have children to share stuff and see them get excited and all.

I would think it’d be neat to hand down that stuff to grandchildren and all that one day.

paging Reggaeman123

Aug 3, 2018, 11:43 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress ]

This is how it's done

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lOL! even the impromptu name-tag, to demonstrate

Aug 4, 2018, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress ]

that you aren't actually a GRU hacker with a Clemson fetish. And when did you steal my pencil sharpener, by the way?

Re: lOL! even the impromptu name-tag, to demonstrate

Aug 4, 2018, 8:21 AM

Lol. Had that thing for ages. Probably since college in the 90's. It's never broke, so I still have it.

Don’t blame ANY of the QBs that left. Johnson with all the

Aug 4, 2018, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress ]

talent he has and sit on the bench except for mop up duty.. Makes no sense!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2018, 9:40 PM

Typical BS propaganda comment. "He had some moments where he looked like a Freshmen"

LOL!***

Aug 3, 2018, 9:56 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Aug 4, 2018, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Fall Camp Insider: QB battle begins, freshmen impress ]

Typical BS propaganda comment. "He had some moments where he looked like a Freshmen"

Wonder how many times kelly Bryant looked like a freshman out there on some plays. I’m sure there were plenty

Rencher 2nd team, where is Choice?***

Aug 3, 2018, 9:57 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic