Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Even Trevor Lawrence gets nervous before a big game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Even Trevor Lawrence gets nervous before a big game

Dec 23, 2019, 11:06 AM

Even Trevor Lawrence gets nervous before a big game

Even the unflappable Trevor Lawrence gets nervous before a big game, but he’s hoping his experience from last season will calm his nerves heading into the Fiesta Bowl against Ohio State. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Even Trevor Lawrence gets nervous before a big game

Dec 23, 2019, 11:43 AM

All the non-controversial vanilla flavor any Clemson fan should want from the young man. He is ready to explode again on the national scene.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm glad to know that TL16 gets butterflies!

Dec 23, 2019, 12:25 PM

True competitors should always be a little nervous before the first whistle. I think it's a sign that they aren't taking their abilities fur granted. They are mindful that they will be able to perform at their highest ability level and make their family and friends proud.
I'm sure proud of all of our beloved Tigers.
Merry Christmas!
Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 1:16 PM

TL was nervous at the beginning of the CFP championship game. After that first series, he locked in.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 1:47 PM

If I remember correctly, in both of those games, the ND and Natty game game, Trevor came out putting a little to much into his throws and not checking down to find the open receivers, but it didn't take that long before he settled in and putting the ball where it had to be making play after play throughout the entire two games. Trevor will be just as good or better in the game ahead against OSWho!!! Burn the bucknuts Trevor!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pressure makes diamonds....

Dec 23, 2019, 10:33 PM

...I actually can’t believe how well he dealt with it as a frosh against Bama. Hope he torches the buckeyes like we know he can.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic