Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Etienne excited about rivalry game, ready to prove he deserves award recognition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,927

TNET: Etienne excited about rivalry game, ready to prove he deserves award recognition

Nov 28, 2019, 10:26 AM

Etienne excited about rivalry game, ready to prove he deserves award recognition

Star junior running back Travis Etienne plays in his third Palmetto Bowl against South Carolina this Saturday. Growing up in Louisiana, Etienne did not know much about this rivalry, but since arriving at Clemson, he knows the importance it has to both the fans and in-state players and coaches who are involved. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Etienne excited about rivalry game, ready to prove he deserves award recognition

Nov 28, 2019, 10:32 AM

2 years ago Etienne had 9 carries for 41 yds against the Coots. I predict he will at least triple his yardage this year. Kudos to the young man for his attitude, and kudos to his Momma for raising such a fine young man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: TNET: Etienne excited about rivalry game, ready to prove he deserves award recognition

Nov 28, 2019, 12:39 PM

He do seem to be a well rounded kid that had some good raising growing up, bc he has that gentle kindness about himself. He also seems to be a very respectful and caring young man, and yes, his family has done a great job with their teaching with him bc it shows as soon as he opens his mouth and the words come out. A great young man that has also grown a lot since coming to Clemson, and I'm sure his family has recognised that!!! And it's always good when you spend a period of time away somewhere, and you and your family have no regrets about the time of separation!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 years ago everyone sold out to stop the run because KB couldn’t

Nov 28, 2019, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Etienne excited about rivalry game, ready to prove he deserves award recognition ]

make them pay. This is a much different offense without that Mizzou QB. I expect ETN to have a huge game Saturday.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s arguably the best RB to have attended Clemson

Nov 28, 2019, 10:44 AM

I like his humbleness and I think that him being snubbed for the Doak Walker trophy might have woke a sleeping giant. He has something to prove now... look out USuC and the remaining opponents. ????

I was a Terry Allen advocate until recently ...

Nov 28, 2019, 1:48 PM

To me, ETN has eclipsed Terry Allen. I know many will cite CJ Spiller, but he was an all purpose weapon who wasn’t that effective as a pure RB.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was a Terry Allen advocate until recently ...

Nov 28, 2019, 3:01 PM

In CJ’s defense, he didn't have the oline talent around him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too. I always thought Terry was our best all around

Nov 29, 2019, 9:41 AM [ in reply to I was a Terry Allen advocate until recently ... ]

RB and even thought he had similar style to ETN, but I might have to pick ETN now.

Nov 28, 2019, 10:51 AM

Nothing to prove he hasnt demonstrated already this year

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

defense out to prove

Nov 28, 2019, 10:52 AM

last year was a fluke and now et pissed about not getting selected as a finalist..RIP gamecocks

Nov 28, 2019, 12:19 PM

Rubber meets the road on Saturday....

South Carolina's defemse doesn't skeer ETN.***

Nov 28, 2019, 12:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 12:43 PM

Love this quote.

“I remember them just jumping around and waving a bunch of white towels,”

LOL!!

Surrender flags

Nov 28, 2019, 1:52 PM

Nov 28, 2019, 3:57 PM

ETN does NOT need this game against a punk team like uofsuc to prove that he deserves award recognition. If those clowns can't see it, then the awards they vote for aren't worth having or discussing. They might as well be participation trophies.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,927
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic