Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Elliott says Tigers have to embrace being the target
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Elliott says Tigers have to embrace being the target

Jul 30, 2019, 1:01 PM

Elliott says Tigers have to embrace being the target

Clemson co-offensive coordinator Tony Elliott understands that the Tigers will have doubters heading into the 2019 season. After all, Clemson has won two of the last three National Championships and are predicted by many to sleepwalk through the regular season portion of the schedule. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Elliott says Tigers have to embrace being the target

Jul 30, 2019, 1:21 PM

What he omitted is-- one game at a time. The season is a collection of games. Focus on each INDIVIDUALLY and our success is always better.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2019, 12:16 AM

You have to agree with what Coach Elliott has said bc if they think about Octobers schedule in September, one or more of Septembers games will bite you when you least expect it with your mind thinking about how you will play October's games. Take one day at a time and one game at a time, and 100% of your focus will be on each individual day!!! There is a saying that I have heard all my life that still hold true today, do everything you can today bc you're not promised a tomorrow!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2019, 2:00 PM

There will be no easy games, when you are the Champs. #Hehateme is the new motto, wear it like a grudge. Go Tigers!

Jul 30, 2019, 9:15 PM

Who is to say what is or isn't an easy schedule. At one point, that was us!
Teams change every year!
I see FSU being formidable again. Folks dog W. Taggert as if he had recruited and had his guys already. He has a new OC who will fix their OL problems.
Nancy St. Could be difficult depending on new QB.
Syracuse beat us the last time in the dome.
U of sux will be better if nothing else because of a pretty strong schedule by the time we play them. And like ncsu and Syracuse we are the visitor in those match ups.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2019, 12:21 AM

We are the road dogs that loves controlling what's in their yard!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2019, 2:26 PM

The problem with “targeting” a Tiger is, the instant you do, you also become a target OF the Tiger.

Jul 30, 2019, 4:30 PM

Who says Tigers will “sleepwalk” through the regular season? I doubt that very much. Do you mean “breeze through” ? That is the better metaphor. I don’t see a well coached team “sleepwalking” through anything. If they do, they are going to get beaten. Given an easy schedule, 1 loss may be fatal. They better play every down, sharp and hungry.

Jul 31, 2019, 12:22 AM

Play every down like it was in the championship game!!!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic