Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Deep 3 with T.O. : Terrence Oglesby's three keys to beating Wake Forest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Deep 3 with T.O. : Terrence Oglesby's three keys to beating Wake Forest

Jan 31, 2020, 4:36 PM

Deep 3 with T.O. : Terrence Oglesby's three keys to beating Wake Forest

Former Clemson wing Terrence Oglesby is back to serve up his keys to the game against Wake Forest, with a special shout out to ACC official Jamie Luckie. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The link doesn’t seem to work***

Jan 31, 2020, 4:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

speaking of chucking up 3s***

Jan 31, 2020, 5:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Deep 3 with T.O. : Terrence Oglesby's three keys to beating Wake Forest

Jan 31, 2020, 5:34 PM

Anybody else’s guide saying college wrestling at 8 on accn?

I want to share a TO story

Jan 31, 2020, 8:17 PM

This is not about TO. He's an innocent bystander. But it is an interesting story about the relationship I have with my wife.

First some background... I was born and raised within spittin' distance of Clemson. I've been going to Clemson games (football, baseball, basketball, and sometimes soccer) for my entire life. I ended up at Charleston Southern for reasons, but remained a diehard Clemson fan.

My wife is from California, but is really interested in activities that I'm interested in (because she's an awesome wife like that). When we started getting serious in dating, TO was at Clemson. That's the end of the background.

So we saw TO play a lot of games. When I was in high school and played varsity, I fancied myself as a long distance shooter. I wasn't very good. But, I could nail the 3. To this day, I favor the guards that can shoot.

TO was MY GUY. I loved watching the Tigers play, because of TO. My wife-to-be picked up on this. She started pulling for TO. But for some reason, she started calling him "Powder". There was that movie... and TO was PALE AS A NORWEGIAN. Anywho... he was pale, that movie was kinda fresh, and my wife called him Powder.

That's always stuck with me. Mentally, I'm calling him Powder.

That's the story.

But, even today, I'm selling him short. He was THE reason I watched us play those few years. I loved it when he got the ball and was irreverent. THAT was how you played. I loved it and I still have a soft spot in my heart for TO... even though, to me, he'll always be Powder.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My TO story

Jan 31, 2020, 10:39 PM

I used to live in Greenville North Carolina. One year when I was living there Clemson came to play ECU in basketball. I went to the game with a neighbor of mine who was also a Clemson alumni. That night TO was having an incredible night shooting 3 pointers. I think he made some kind of record like 7 3 point shots. Toward the end of a game he was somewhere near half court with the ball and I yelled as loud as I could SHOOT! All of the ECU fans just laughed because it look like no matter where he was that night he could not miss.

Really enjoying the addition of T.O. to the line up

Feb 1, 2020, 9:16 AM

Thanks again, David Hood and TNet.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic