Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dave Doeren hopeful his seniors can "finish somebody off" Saturday at Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 62
| visibility 1

TNET: Dave Doeren hopeful his seniors can "finish somebody off" Saturday at Clemson

Oct 17, 2018, 2:28 PM

Dave Doeren hopeful his seniors can "finish somebody off" Saturday at Clemson

NC State head coach Dave Doeren is hopeful that his Wolfpack can accomplish something Saturday they’ve failed to do each of the last two seasons – finish off Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm starting to wonder if Doeren actually wants to kill some

Oct 17, 2018, 2:31 PM

Clemson players...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm starting to wonder if Doeren actually wants to kill some

Oct 17, 2018, 2:41 PM

There's something not quite right in the head about that guy. And it's not just about creating an unfair/unethical advantage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 2:46 PM

He's off the charts!

Oct 17, 2018, 2:45 PM [ in reply to I'm starting to wonder if Doeren actually wants to kill some ]

He's one of the most unpleasant and creepy SOBs in college football. If we don't beat them on Saturday, I'll be depressed for a month. I really hope that Dabo and staff put his junk up on the wall in the dressing room. And if we are fortunate enough to get ahead, we should keep the pedal to the metal. How is Brent Venables friends with this freak??

Oct 17, 2018, 2:55 PM [ in reply to I'm starting to wonder if Doeren actually wants to kill some ]

they sure tried hard with gallman.still seething about that non-call.the coaches should have that on a non-stop video loop for the players to see.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 17, 2018, 3:21 PM

Dave Doofus actually called the Gallman injuring one of NC States game positives afterward. And Venables is friends with this creep?

Oct 17, 2018, 3:28 PM

forgot about that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 17, 2018, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm starting to wonder if Doeren actually wants to kill some ]

Just because coach v recommended him for a job 20 years ago does not make him his buddy. The important thing is Saturday he will be the enemy of all tiger nation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm starting to wonder if Doeren actually wants to kill some ]

BV should be a lot more choosy about who he calls his friends!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Put this as a GIF on the player's iPads....

Oct 17, 2018, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm starting to wonder if Doeren actually wants to kill some ]

...as well as Gallman's post-game comments.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Re: TNET: Dave Doeren hopeful his seniors can "finish somebody off" Saturday at Clemson

Oct 17, 2018, 2:35 PM

As close as they've come to beating us the last two years, I'm pretty sure he's talking about finishing off a team/game rather than a person. Still, with him - could go either way.

a few years ago the theme to our season was "finish the job"

Oct 17, 2018, 3:19 PM

that's all he's saying. He's not referring to the mortal kombat "finish him"

Re: TNET: Dave Doeren hopeful his seniors can "finish somebody off" Saturday at Clemson

Oct 17, 2018, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren hopeful his seniors can "finish somebody off" Saturday at Clemson ]

I really don't think that is his whole meaning!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only person who's gonna be finished is Ryan Finley after

Oct 17, 2018, 2:37 PM

XT flattens his ### on natural grass, let's go now here we go.

Re: The only person who's gonna be finished is Ryan Finley after

Oct 17, 2018, 2:40 PM

right. He's not waiting for his senior year.

Oct 17, 2018, 2:53 PM

Say what?

Oct 17, 2018, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: The only person who's gonna be finished is Ryan Finley after ]

Not waiting on his senior year...dumba$$

Oct 17, 2018, 5:13 PM [ in reply to The only person who's gonna be finished is Ryan Finley after ]

Cannot WAIT to see X Man get after Finley!! Between him, Cle, and the gang he's gonna need a month in the training room after Saturday.

That all sounds wonderful

Oct 17, 2018, 2:38 PM

Until his players start chasing 5,8,9 and 28 into the end zone and the power rangers set up shop in the back field.

It's time for Clemson to finish this off. Let the 4th quarter be for the 3's and 4's

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That all sounds wonderful

Oct 17, 2018, 2:55 PM

Man, let's hope. This freakazoid shouldn't be coaching college players---or any players!

Oct 17, 2018, 2:38 PM

Keep telling yourself that dave...

Oct 17, 2018, 2:39 PM

Dabo should put in a third string lineback to run to the sideline on a play and make sure he finds Dave Dbag.....put him through the bench. Send the message

Oct 17, 2018, 2:56 PM

Sounds good to me.

Oct 17, 2018, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren hopeful his seniors can "finish somebody off" Saturday at Clemson ]

^^I would prefer this^^

Oct 17, 2018, 2:41 PM

I'm beginning to think that we'll be in trouble if the Woof Puppies view this game as more important for them than we think it is for us!!!

Oct 17, 2018, 2:47 PM

It is their Super Bowl, just like everyone else on our schedule over the couple of years. We will do exactly what we have done in all those years; view the present game as the most important of the season, then move on. They will not and I have yet to see it matter.

Oct 17, 2018, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dave Doeren hopeful his seniors can "finish somebody off" Saturday at Clemson ]

I agree. This is their season, and their coach is consumed with hatred for Clemson. We need to come out on fire, and prepared to play 4 quarters of Tiger football. This is a total revenge/pride game, given the way Doeren has run his mouth---plus his QB saying that they will "quiet the crowd" in DV. If we don't rise to this challenge, we can pack it up for the rest of the season as far as being a relevant football team goes.

I'd let these two wolves finish me off...

Oct 17, 2018, 2:56 PM

just sayin.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

You do understand that gravity

Oct 17, 2018, 2:59 PM

has probably taken quite a toll on their best assets by now, right?

Re: You do understand that gravity

Oct 17, 2018, 3:01 PM

Usually yes. But I estimate that these gals have spent enough time on their backs to thwart gravity.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: You do understand that gravity

Oct 17, 2018, 3:10 PM

How dare you insult my fiance'? Well, one of them anyway. Let me check and decide which one. I'm sure I have a picture of her somewhere. I think. Well, maybe not. Lost in transit. Chuckle.

Re: I'd let these two wolves finish me off...

Oct 17, 2018, 3:06 PM [ in reply to I'd let these two wolves finish me off... ]

OMG. There's two of them. May I join you? I'll even wear an N.C. State jersey. I have no pride.

Marlborocountycoot =dgcannon39= tigermaul= reggaeman

Oct 18, 2018, 8:47 AM

Oct 17, 2018, 3:46 PM [ in reply to I'd let these two wolves finish me off... ]

are you saying you'd let them empty your wolfsack?***

Oct 17, 2018, 3:56 PM [ in reply to I'd let these two wolves finish me off... ]

Oct 17, 2018, 3:58 PM [ in reply to I'd let these two wolves finish me off... ]

These women are like 60 by now***

Oct 17, 2018, 4:11 PM [ in reply to I'd let these two wolves finish me off... ]

Hey that's someone's mom***

Oct 17, 2018, 6:46 PM [ in reply to I'd let these two wolves finish me off... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NC St. and Dave Doormat

Oct 17, 2018, 3:08 PM

would have to start something, then be in the running for something before even considering finishing anything off.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NC St. and Dave Doormat

Oct 17, 2018, 3:12 PM

Who is Dave Doormat? or is that a joke?

And then he said,

Oct 17, 2018, 3:14 PM

"It was loud at times at Marshall, but not throughout the game like it will be in this one."

BWAHAHAHA!!! You have no idea Dave.

Re: I'm sick and tired

Oct 17, 2018, 4:09 PM

of hearing about how this is going to be another close one. It will only be close if the Tigers let it. The difference between the two programs are night and day. The Tigers need to be peed off there is any hype about this game. Every team that plays Clemson brings their "A" game. When the Tigers bring their "A" game the difference is light years ahead. Don't play around and stomp a mud hole in the wolf pups and let this be the "statement" game that the Tigers have served notice they are sick of being 2nd guessed. Now, go punch somebody in the mouth and don't stop until the final whistle.

Battle back for an encore...?***

Oct 17, 2018, 6:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 5:17 PM

The boys will be ready, they are hearing all of this talk. Both teams coming off a bye, this is going to be an absolute war in the rain.

Rain will be long gone by kickoff, secondly

Oct 17, 2018, 7:31 PM

NCST is not the kind of program that can lose the amount of personnel to the draft that they lost last season and come back just as strong the next year. They simply do not have that kind of depth. Game wont be close.

Re: Rain will be long gone by kickoff, secondly

Oct 18, 2018, 1:20 AM

PioneerG said:

NCST is not the kind of program that can lose the amount of personnel to the draft that they lost last season and come back just as strong the next year. They simply do not have that kind of depth. Game wont be close.

State has plenty of depth and we expect at least 6 players getting drafted. I promise depth is not an issue at all.

Guess we will see. Of course I dont expect you to return to

Oct 18, 2018, 8:34 AM

own it.

Re: Rain will be long gone by kickoff, secondly

Oct 18, 2018, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Rain will be long gone by kickoff, secondly ]

Thanks for that, little fella. Now run along, your pablum is getting cold.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Silly man thinks they will still be close in the 4th quarter

Oct 17, 2018, 6:15 PM

It's nice to dream, isn't it Dave?

Oct 17, 2018, 6:25 PM

Well one of their players said they can shut us up, I hope the tigers take that personal.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 7:15 PM

You guys talk like you should just show up,and win.

You struggled and almost lost to Syracuse at home. You beat an unranked A &M team by 2. You guys could blow out state but you could lose too.

Oct 18, 2018, 3:20 AM

Regarding what Nicewolf said....

You guys have played almost nobody. 5 games & 4 of those @ home. The only 2 that "semi count" are Virginia (before they beat a "who knows?" Miami by 3 - Canes' only Power 5 win was vs UNC) & BC - which you almost blew except for a terrible ref call that would have given BC the win (@ the very end) AT your goaline....but more importantly, that was BC W/OUT AJ DILLON. You beat a "Dillonless" BC by 5. So far, your only road game in '18 was AT Ga.St. Who arranges your schedule so YOU have to go to G.State??

You got the break of breaks in game 3 when W.Vir. was cancelled by Hurricane Flo. No way to reschedule that one, right? NO!! And WVU was rolling in Sept.

So, no WVU - - BC @ home w/out AJ DILLON - - UVA @ home - - and the "road win" @ Ga.St.

Well, your SECOND road game is Saturday - - & Clemson is NO Ga.St!

Speaking of CU's record, Tigers controlled A&M almost all game - DESPITE only 2 holding calls against Aggies all night! My God - there was holding EVERY PLAY! And many times, not just holding - outright TACKLING! Whatever, we won AND at Kyle Field!

And SYR?? 2nd straight year we lose starting QB in 2nd QTR - and STILL won.

Just keep thinking....you're not gonna be playing your 2nd road game @ Ga.St, and you're not facing UVA or BC w/out AJ Dillon.

Oct 18, 2018, 3:58 AM

Correction to Nicewolf. Sorry, some FBS sites list NCS's 2018 schedule as having your 1 road game, so far, vs Ga.St. That game was in Raleigh - so your 1 road game was a win vs. Marshall. But the Herd is STILL not CU in Death Valley. Anyway, I correct my error.

Oct 17, 2018, 7:28 PM

He wants to finish somebody off, ya think he is talking about finishing Trevor off for the season. That would give him a better chance at playing for the ACC championship game, wouldn't it!!!

I’m sick of the talk from NC State

Oct 17, 2018, 7:41 PM

Coulda, woulda, shoulda... caller on Packman earlier; “we had Clemson beat the last two years, games are always close, NC State is just as good as Clemson, etc, etc”... all the talk from their players and coach... SHUT UP, you’ve lost 13 of the last 14. Some closer than others but playing a team CLOSE and winning are two entirely different things.

Spot the #### Ball. Go Tigers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here Comes The Boom, Dave

Oct 17, 2018, 8:10 PM

Let's start off with the fact that Marshall is not loud. Marshall is a library compared to what you're about to experience. We are going to drown your team in volume. It's called Death Valley for a reason and you'll get your re-education around 3:39 p.m. Saturday. I almost feel bad for your QB, who doesn't $uck nearly as much as you do as a coach.

Finally, allow me to point out that you're about as deep as the trench of dead hookers in my back yard. That is, you ain't. In the second half, I think it would be fair for you to deploy mannequins as your LBs since 2 of your starting LBs are Freshmen and will be a bit tired from trying to tackle (or touch) ETN.

A "victory" for NCSU will be keeping it within 20 at halftime. Just come here, take your beating, and kindly $TFU for the rest of the year. Per usual.

Re: Here Comes The Boom, Dave

Oct 17, 2018, 9:07 PM

Bunch of drunk redneckd yelling on 3rd down. Carter Finley just as loud. You just got a bigger stadium. Out fans are as into as yours.

Oct 17, 2018, 9:28 PM

I can tell you've never been to Memorial Stadium by the fact that you're a NC State fan.

Oct 17, 2018, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Here Comes The Boom, Dave ]

Bunch of drunk redneckd yelling on 3rd down. Carter Finley just as loud. You just got a bigger stadium. Out fans are as into as yours.

Oct 17, 2018, 9:29 PM

I can tell that you've never been to TNET before by the fact that you're a NC State fan.

Oct 17, 2018, 9:00 PM

If we play hard and play smart ,we will finish them off big time !

Did Doorian say anything about "Finishing us off"?

Oct 17, 2018, 9:06 PM

I wasn't clear from the article

Replies: 62
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic