Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dabo on his wife Kathleen: ‘She made me whole’
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Dabo on his wife Kathleen: ‘She made me whole’

May 29, 2020, 9:05 AM

Dabo on his wife Kathleen: ‘She made me whole’

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney and his wife Kathleen will soon celebrate their 27th anniversary, and while most fans want to give Swinney all the credit for the Tigers’ success, he knows he wouldn’t be where he is now without the one that made him whole. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dabo on his wife Kathleen: ‘She made me whole’

May 29, 2020, 9:28 AM

Great post David. Our Head Coach is a class act and so is Kathleen.

May 30, 2020, 9:15 AM

And I am told she is a hell of a recruiter.

No doubt. She holds the keys to our success as much

May 29, 2020, 9:38 AM

as Dabo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 10:07 AM

Anyone who is happily married knows how important the other half is. I hope Mrs. Swinney knows how much we love her and appreciate everything she does for Clemson and the community. There is no way Dabo has enough time to run a great foundation that does great things for the community and reinforces everything Dabo talks about with giving back.

May 29, 2020, 10:13 AM

I love the jacket he has on. I think CU letter jackets would look nice in that color combo w a dark purple block C.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 11:06 AM

I think that with the majority of successful men, there is a woman/wife that has helped and believed in their partners plan for success along the way. Kathleen was alway an equal to Dabo in his dream of becoming a successful head coach. Whenever a roadblock got in front of Dabo, Kathleen was there supporting him, and encouraging him to get past it, bc she believed in his dream of becoming a successful head coach. She knew what was in his heart bc of their faith in each other and in God!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 12:18 PM

Couldn’t agree more and I think through a more modern lens, the most successful people almost always have a solid support structure...be that a wife, husband, partner, or whatever arrangement keeps the boat afloat. In my own marriage of 26 years I’ve found that the role of lead/support has changed several times...her in support of my career/goals for a time and me in support of her education/career at times as well.

May 29, 2020, 11:37 AM

Bless them and their bond Dear Lord!

May 29, 2020, 12:14 PM

WOW! Always like to hear the background on great people and "That Boy" is one of them. He never
fails to recognize the people who have help him move forward. Kathleen, THANK YOU!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 1:19 PM

Indeed, a great woman Kathleen is. They are both fortunate to have each other and the support that they gave given each other through the years (some difficult) is awesome. I thank Kathleen and Terry Don Phillips too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 3:41 PM

Will be honored to meet them some day.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic