Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Conn says Clemson safeties in great shape heading into spring
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Conn says Clemson safeties in great shape heading into spring

Feb 15, 2020, 9:01 AM

Conn says Clemson safeties in great shape heading into spring

Clemson safeties coach Mickey Conn is tasked with replacing three valuable members in his group this spring, but he likes the talent he has on hand. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Conn says Clemson safeties in great shape heading into spring

Feb 15, 2020, 9:44 AM

Oh my, every one of these stories just makes one say spot the #### ball!!!!

Go Tigers!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2020, 11:36 AM

Great article!
Please include a photo of the people you are interviewing, in this case, coach Mickey Conn. Everyone knows what the big three look like- Swinney, Venables, Elliott-but I can’t put a face to Mickey Conn’s name.

I made the same request a couple of years ago, to include a photo of the individual players you featured in articles, and Tigernet responded. I really look at those photos and learn the players’ faces. I have enjoyed the articles so much more, and my ability to identify the players on the sidelines and in random situations is much improved.

The coaches are on this site

Feb 15, 2020, 3:51 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/2020-Clemson-Football-Roster

at the bottom

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The coaches are on this site

Feb 16, 2020, 12:26 PM

Thanks, that’s a good link.

Feb 16, 2020, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Conn says Clemson safeties in great shape heading into spring ]

The article is Conn’s input about safeties, so a picture of the discussion subject is fairly common journalism practice. Often you’ll see a picture of the interviewee and often you won’t.

Conn’s name is hyperlinked to his profile in the first sentence of the article. I’m guessing the author probably assumes that someone who wants to see more about Conn will click on the link.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Feb 16, 2020, 12:25 PM

I know there are coaches’ photos on other sites, and I can find them. But it is handy to have a thumbnail in the article. I could have found players’ photos, too, but Tigernet started adding photos immediately after I made the request, and it adds a lot to the article to have the photo right there. It would be nice if T-net articles had the photo of the coach/interviewee to go with the article.

I’m not arguing with you at all. Thank you for your input.

Feb 15, 2020, 2:11 PM

Love to read this from Coach Conn, particularly since we lost so much at S.

Obviously, he had to use a lot of coachspeak because right now there is so little experience, but he has me feeling good about the learning curve these guys are on.

I really love the way Dabo administrates this team.

Feb 15, 2020, 3:47 PM

This is going to be a fun group to watch. I remember seeing Lannden sitting next to Trevor during the NC parade thinking who is that little guy . Fast forward to this past spring and season and it was obvious Lannden worked hard in the weight room. He flies around and is a hard hitter.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic