Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Bring on Miami: Coaches will have players' attention as Tigers prepare for Canes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Bring on Miami: Coaches will have players' attention as Tigers prepare for Canes

Oct 4, 2020, 11:01 AM

Bring on Miami: Coaches will have players' attention as Tigers prepare for Canes

A plucky Virginia team might have just been the test Clemson needed heading into a primetime showdown with Miami. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Bring on Miami: Coaches will have players' attention as Tigers prepare for Canes

Oct 4, 2020, 11:43 AM

I thought they played 3 games. UAB, Louisville and FSU. Article says they played 2 games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

Re: TNET: Bring on Miami: Coaches will have players' attention as Tigers prepare for Canes

Oct 4, 2020, 11:49 AM

Yep, they beat UAB, 31-14.

Oct 4, 2020, 12:30 PM

Sure hope they can get their minds back on football. Seems like here lately all they've been thinking about is social justice issues. While that is admirable, they need to realize their scholarships are for playing football. C'mon guys, get back into the game...last night was really sloppy!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Without Lawrence & Etienne, Bronco beats our social justice

Oct 4, 2020, 1:24 PM

warriors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

King is dangerous

Oct 4, 2020, 10:10 PM

I am hoping these guys did get a healthy dose of wake up from the Virginia game. I expect Miami to be a real challenge.

Why now after all the years of them being overhyped? Simply put, they now have a game changing quarterback. Sure, Miami has made strides in recruiting transfers, and coaches. But those improvements have not been the major basis of their overnight success. It is largely due to the arrival of King on the scene.

Call me Captain Obvious, but the Miami situation just underscores how essential an excellent QB is for a team to be successful. I can’t think of a team in the Top 25 that isn’t equipped with at least solid quarterbacking. I’m sure Coach V will have the game plan to be ready for King. We’re going to need it. The Virginia kid inflicted some damage to us with his feet and playmanship, and King is a whole different level.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic