Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Brett Favre, Xavier Thomas body slam of a running back highlight Paw Drill
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: Brett Favre, Xavier Thomas body slam of a running back highlight Paw Drill

Aug 8, 2018, 5:54 PM

Brett Favre, Xavier Thomas body slam of a running back highlight Paw Drill

Brett Favre and the Paw Drill highlighted Clemson’s first day in full pads. The Paw Drill highlight came from freshman defensive end Xavier Thomas, who picked a running back up off the ground and body slammed him. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Brett Favre, Xavier Thomas body slam of a running back highlight Paw Drill

Aug 8, 2018, 6:02 PM

Great news on Feaster!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not ecstatic about the body slamming a teammate.***

Aug 8, 2018, 6:14 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not ecstatic about the body slamming a teammate.***

Aug 8, 2018, 6:22 PM

XT is gonna be a beast but slam one of the starters then you get respect. Not a fan of slamming teammates that are outweighed by 100 lbs.

Did you watch the video?

Aug 8, 2018, 7:44 PM

Did you play organized football?

If so, soccer may be your sport.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Did you watch the video?

Aug 8, 2018, 9:44 PM

Bingo. Iron sharpens iron program. No pillow fights on this team....especially in the trenches. Mans game. Go Tigers

Body slamming your teammate in preseason practice

Aug 9, 2018, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Did you watch the video? ]

is very different than body slamming an opponent in a real game.

I think the post you are responding to was questioning the former scenario, not the latter.

But we get it, you're a real man because you like football and not wimpy sports like soccer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

You practice like you play ...

Aug 10, 2018, 1:41 PM

Everybody is trying to earn the attention of the coaches and to get a shot at playing time.

You can't afford to take it easy in the paw drill.

Somebody watched a lot of Ben Boulware growing up

Aug 8, 2018, 6:43 PM [ in reply to I'm not ecstatic about the body slamming a teammate.*** ]

Dino Babers and Will Mushchamp won't like this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2018, 7:45 PM [ in reply to I'm not ecstatic about the body slamming a teammate.*** ]

Pfft...it's football, it's good for him. He looked like he needed it.

If he can't take body slamming from those who love him, he can't take body slamming.

He can check out the new girls softball team thingy....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

football is not a nice man's game

Aug 8, 2018, 9:00 PM [ in reply to I'm not ecstatic about the body slamming a teammate.*** ]

I've seen guys flat out fight on the field before. It's the type of intensity we need. You have to dominate the man in front of you.

Aug 8, 2018, 9:28 PM [ in reply to I'm not ecstatic about the body slamming a teammate.*** ]

It's college practice. Gotta get ready for prime time.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL at all the internet tough guys criticizing you

Aug 9, 2018, 11:49 AM [ in reply to I'm not ecstatic about the body slamming a teammate.*** ]

for your post.

I agree with you, no need to body slam a teammate in practice.

Body slamming an opponent in a real game is obviously fine, though.

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: TNET: Brett Favre, Xavier Thomas body slam of a running back highlight Paw Drill

Aug 8, 2018, 9:14 PM

I don’t care who returns punts or kickoffs as long as they hold on to the ball.. RayRay always had me worried.. He had a 50% chance of breaking a big return, but 50% chance to drop one..

Aug 8, 2018, 11:14 PM

That headline made me think we were going to see some video of Favre mixing it up in the Paw Drill with XT.

Mere flim-flam stories and nothing but shams and lies

That headline made me think we were going to see some video of Favre mixing it up in the Paw Drill with XT.

Dabo is taking Kelly Bryant's side already.***

Aug 9, 2018, 11:45 AM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic