Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong"

Dec 26, 2019, 12:58 PM

Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong"

Braden Galloway will do something Saturday that he hasn’t done in over a year. He will leave the team hotel with his teammates, ride the bus to the stadium and walk into a locker room to get taped up and ready for the Fiesta Bowl College Football Playoff Semifinal against Ohio State. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong"

Dec 26, 2019, 1:17 PM

Not a wasted year!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong"

Dec 26, 2019, 1:34 PM

Welcome back Braden!!! So glad you're playing Saturday!!! #GoTigers!!!

I hope the NCAA changes their rules on drug testing

Dec 26, 2019, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

This Ostarine testing was/is a farce. Minuscule (trace) amounts found. How about wait a week or two and test again -- or keep testing weekly? Or how about the NCAA help figure out where those trace amounts came from.

How about the NCAA issue stronger penalties on players who don't go to class (UNC) or receive a loan from a new friend of the family during the player's senior year in HS (OSU)? Those seem like intentional violations.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another scary variable in our Offence

Dec 26, 2019, 1:37 PM

or secret weapon? I feel there is a new wrinkle in the O that's not on film this year. interesting story line to watch for.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another scary variable in our Offence

Dec 26, 2019, 7:07 PM

I agree. Braden and Amari Rodgers could be keys to the game plan. I think Travis will be more involved in the passing game, too. Time to pull out all the stops. GO TIGERS!!

Dec 26, 2019, 1:44 PM

The only thing he did wrong was not taking the masking agent correctly. I'm sure he's learned.

Dec 26, 2019, 1:49 PM

First of all,you need to stay with your own kind. Second, that was a totally rotten thing to say. These young men were victims of an over zealous NCAA that is majoring in the minors. If these had been my sons we would have been in court over this. It's good to have Braden back in the lineup. He should be thanked for his kind words and mature attitude. I don't think I would have been as gracious if this had been me at his age. Go Tigers.

Dec 26, 2019, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

It could have been worse. It could have been like Ohio State"s cheating and helping destroy a football player's life like the Buckeyes did with Maurice Clarett.

If Ohio is such a great place, why are all you

Dec 26, 2019, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

buckeyes moving here? Go back, WE DO NOT WANT YOU! You are nuisance, just like kudzu, but kudzu smells a lot better.

Dec 26, 2019, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

The only thing he did wrong was not taking the masking agent correctly. I'm sure he's learned.

I know right... Like taking improper benefits..

A NCAA RULES VIOLATION!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

Well maybe after we kick your ### again you will finally learn to keep your trap shut. I can't wait for your overrated team to get demolished Saturday. It is going to be so much fun watching it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

Dec 26, 2019, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

go home, slime ball

Dec 26, 2019, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

This guy's been trolling since 2016?

Dec 26, 2019, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

....... and you are full of cr*p ...... no masking for that!

Dec 26, 2019, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

He gets suspended 1 year for trace amounts of a compound you can buy at GNC. Your guy took money from an agent and gets 2 games, after winning an appeal. The NCAA is crooked and run by OSU slimeballs.

Oh, and BTW..... He's about to torch your LB's @ss with drag routes. Enjoy!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

I looked at your posts from 3 years ago and most seemed polite and focused on differences of perspective. Why do you feel compelled to spout this BS? I would not think someone from OSU would want to throw stones.

Dec 26, 2019, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

So Buckeye, what's your opinion on domestic abuse ?

Dec 26, 2019, 6:00 PM

Boy, I've been waiting for someone to bring that up.

Now who is going to broach some of their team doctors sexually abusing their athletes ?

Go suck another bucknut...***

Dec 26, 2019, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Braden Galloway is back and ready for action: "I know I didn't do anything wrong" ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 1:50 PM

I can't wait to watch him go all out next season. That will be huge for TL too.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic