Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Brad Brownell loves the "enthusiasm and excitement" of his team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

TNET: Brad Brownell loves the "enthusiasm and excitement" of his team

Oct 2, 2019, 3:02 PM

Brad Brownell loves the "enthusiasm and excitement" of his team

The world champs are ready to take aim at a championship closer to home. The Clemson basketball team is fresh off a gold medal performance this summer at the World University Games in Italy and now head coach Brad Brownell is excited about his team’s chances in the upcoming season. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Brad Brownell loves the "enthusiasm and excitement" of his team

Oct 2, 2019, 3:42 PM

Anyone share CBB's enthusiasm? Honestly don't know much about this team.

I do

Oct 2, 2019, 3:48 PM

Oct 2, 2019, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Brad Brownell loves the "enthusiasm and excitement" of his team ]

I'm not enthusiastic or excited but after the summer I'm at least hopeful.

Oct 2, 2019, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Brad Brownell loves the "enthusiasm and excitement" of his team ]

I think 7 on the roster are new so it will looks lots different. I am interested to see how they look after their experience this summer. That should be helpful to them. At least I hope so

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They won a gold medal.

Oct 2, 2019, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Brad Brownell loves the "enthusiasm and excitement" of his team ]

I guess they're great.

Oct 2, 2019, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Brad Brownell loves the "enthusiasm and excitement" of his team ]

I want to be optimistic, but I’m really more just curious. I’ve not been a CBB proponent...I think I just about got run off of T-Net a couple years ago when I finally decided to make my first post because it was a disparaging remark about him. I still have doubts he’s the guy, but I really hope he and the team succeed.

However, I do have a feeling that won’t be the last time we hear him talk about winning the gold medal. Reckon he’s planning on riding that wave at least halfway through January.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should talk about the gold medal, because it was a significant accomplishment.

Oct 2, 2019, 9:57 PM

It’s not like the USA wins that tournament regularly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: He should talk about the gold medal, because it was a significant accomplishment.

Oct 23, 2019, 9:31 PM

Boom???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after the summer success, i'm optimistic

Oct 3, 2019, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Brad Brownell loves the "enthusiasm and excitement" of his team ]

cautiously optimistic, but still we have some things that should give us some realistic hopes for a successful season

at the end of the season this past March, i was thinking that this coming season could be a very rough one.

but with all the additions and the great play over the summer, my optimism has come back strong

always enthusiastic... love college basketball.. love pulling for the Tigers... love going to LJ

just over a month away from the first game against Va Tech

assuming they will play an exhibition game, so should be less than a month before we get to see them play!

Oct 23, 2019, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Brad Brownell loves the "enthusiasm and excitement" of his team ]

They looked good in the World University Games. Of course, there will be some new players and probably lost some from that team. Aamir Simms showed good leadership throughout that run. I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Put enthusiasm and excitement in one hand, and

Oct 2, 2019, 5:59 PM

two pounds of dog crap in the other....which weighs more?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Put enthusiasm and excitement in one hand, and

Oct 3, 2019, 2:37 PM

Obed said:

two pounds of dog crap in the other....which weighs more?

Either way you’re still holding the dog ??.

Oct 2, 2019, 10:06 PM

Hopefully we can get this football thing over with soon and we can all focus on basketball

Oct 3, 2019, 1:45 AM

Hopefully Khavon Moore and Nick Honor will get cleared. That will help tremendously. Nick is a solid young point guard and Khavon was a top 55 4* recruit 6’10”. Both could help us win some big games!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 3, 2019, 9:28 AM

That would create enthusiasm and excitement!

Oct 3, 2019, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Brad Brownell loves the "enthusiasm and excitement" of his team ]

Has anyone heard a time table on when they might get a decision on these two guys?

Oct 3, 2019, 11:44 AM

Brad yesterday on wccpfm that they have been back and fourth with the NCAA, and was expecting they would hear something about one of the two in the next week or so. The other one after that.

Oct 23, 2019, 8:51 PM

Has anyone heard anything on Moore and Honor getting waivers?

Oct 3, 2019, 11:53 AM

I can't wait for the season. It will be a fun one watching us grow. Hopefully see some growth and promise, even if we don't make the tournament.

Oct 3, 2019, 8:08 PM

Im looking forward to it. Got my season tickets and cant wait for the VT game.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Honor doesn't get cleared, and I think

Oct 23, 2019, 9:07 PM

he's unlikely to be, our depth at PG is non-existent. A true freshman in Dawes is all we have until Trapp can hopefully get back around January.

Baerhe looking to be ahead of schedule would be big. I do think we're going to see Simms and Newman take big steps forward. I think Mack was a great pick up who will provide consistent scoring. Moore would be an athletic body to eat some minutes.

I'm very, cautiously optimistic. The league is down from what it has been. PG scares me though. No idea who backs up Dawes if Honor isnt cleared.

Re: If Honor doesn't get cleared, and I think

Oct 23, 2019, 9:37 PM

On another site: The_ _ _ _Ins_ _ .com they indicated that Moore has a lawyer to handle an appeal for waiver. Most of all those cases go toward the player.
Also the staff is encouraged Honor has a 50/50 shot of getting a waiver too.

Honor starts at PG if eligible

Oct 23, 2019, 10:28 PM

Moore should be a no-brainer

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic