Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Another One Bites the Dust: Tigers open bowl practice with familiar tune
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,778

TNET: Another One Bites the Dust: Tigers open bowl practice with familiar tune

Dec 13, 2019, 6:32 PM

Another One Bites the Dust: Tigers open bowl practice with familiar tune

No. 3 Clemson opened bowl practice Friday afternoon in the Poe Indoor Practice Facility and this time around there was a change in music. The Tigers usually open a new series of practices – spring practice, fall practice, bowl practice – with “The Boys Are Back In Town” as the opening song. Things were different Friday as Queen’s “Another One Bites the Dust” filled the air. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Another One Bites the Dust: Tigers open bowl practice with familiar tune

Dec 13, 2019, 7:57 PM

;)

Re: TNET: Another One Bites the Dust: Tigers open bowl practice with familiar tune

Dec 13, 2019, 8:35 PM

Since we don't have many "award winners" on the team, we might be more focused than ever.

Dec 14, 2019, 9:01 AM

Was “Another One Bites The Dust” followed by “We Are The Champions”???? When I was in high school in the 70’s I thought it was all one song. Never heard one without the other and it would have been a very appropriate way for the reigning national champions to open practice!!!!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2019, 9:16 AM

I believe you’re thinking about We Will Rock You instead of Another One Bites the Dust.

We Are the Champions follows We Will Rock You, songs 1 and 2, on the 1977 album News of the World. Another One Bites the Dust didn’t come out until 1980 on the album The Game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Dec 14, 2019, 8:06 PM

I stand corrected. You are absolutely right. I had my songs mixed up.

Nope, something about making a list & checking it TWICE

Dec 14, 2019, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Another One Bites the Dust: Tigers open bowl practice with familiar tune ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyicd4wqYdA

Dec 14, 2019, 9:21 AM

https://youtu.be/tZkouut-9RQ

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"dabo threatens to kill his teams opponents....

Dec 14, 2019, 11:58 AM

heres 5 reasons why that song should not be played" - espn

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,778
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic