Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits

Jun 26, 2019, 2:46 PM

Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits

As the recruiting dead period commences, wide receiver prospect EJ Williams is left to weigh his options ahead of his August 24 announcement. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits

Jun 26, 2019, 3:12 PM

:)

Re: TNET: Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits

Jun 26, 2019, 10:24 PM

All In Cookout !
Lookout !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 26, 2019, 4:15 PM

I think that Williams is a slight lean to Clemson right now, and after his mom has a chance to enjoy the relaxing company of many of the Clemson family at the all in cook out, hopefully EJ will be a heavy lean to Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2019, 4:33 PM

Title should have been “Clemson high priority receiver E.J. Williams” let’s dont say our rivals name with his name because he will be forever a Tiger from WRU Clemson that played High School from that state.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 26, 2019, 4:41 PM

My goodness, look at the QB's he will have throwing to him at Clemson! I mean if he has aspirations to the NFL, how is this even a choice?? And our OL is at elite status.

He has to choose between Clemson.....

Jun 26, 2019, 4:52 PM

And Bama , Auburn or LSU! Welcome to Tiger Town. You’re going to love it here,

It’s obvious he’s a smart kid with a caring mother so what real option does he have???

Wilfong at 247 has him 100% to Clemson.

Jun 26, 2019, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits ]

Love to have you in the Tiger Brotherhood, EJ!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jun 26, 2019, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Alabama receiver EJ Williams updates his recruitment after summer visits ]

He’s from Alabama that’s why it says Alabama receiver. Sheesh

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2019, 6:21 PM

Great picture as well: Comfortable rapport between great head coach (as well as Bama kid, former receiver and WR coach) and seemingly mature, focused player. I hope we all get to see that “plan” put into motion soon. Go Tigers!!!

Jun 30, 2019, 8:28 AM

We have the BEST coaching staff, bar none. Its longevity, commitment(at so many different levels) and experience far exceed all others. The ethics, family and (dare I say it) belief of love(yes, God) sets this program up for years of excellence. I am so glad we dont have the bammer turnstile. Enjoy it Tiger Nation. We are in some great times.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic