Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: After emotional week, Scott says "we just imposed our will" on Syracuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: After emotional week, Scott says "we just imposed our will" on Syracuse

Sep 30, 2018, 11:40 AM

After emotional week, Scott says "we just imposed our will" on Syracuse

It’s hard to imagine that members of the Clemson could have had a more emotional week than the one just ended, but in the end, they found the guts and resolve for a comeback win and a 94-yard game-winning drive as the clock began to run out in the fourth quarter. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: After emotional week, Scott says "we just imposed our will" on Syracuse

Sep 30, 2018, 12:44 PM

Absolutely, Kelly Bryant is a quitter, and there isn't any room for a quitter in that locker room, and we didn't see any quitters on our FB field yesterday. They all played with hearts of champions, and there is no room on our team for quitters!!! DW4 was a winner and proved it, Trevor Lawrence and Chase Brice are winners, and in time they will also win that Big One!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: After emotional week, Scott says "we just imposed our will" on Syracuse

Sep 30, 2018, 6:53 PM

Amen to that. Kelly B is obviously not a team player.

Go Tigers!

Great team win

Sep 30, 2018, 1:24 PM

Players came through at gut check time. IMHO they grinded through some bad luck and some gawd awful coaching by OC's in first half. OC's have some work to do to adapt the Offense to TL strengths.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KB is not ALL IN

Sep 30, 2018, 1:32 PM

I hope they took his poker chip, just leave him the one on his shoulder.

We might not have won if Kelly was here to relieve?

Sep 30, 2018, 3:16 PM

Chase is good without a ax to grind...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 6:57 PM

Great article.

I love how the Tigers just ran over Syracuse in the 2nd half. It was Danny Ford football. And just think, if Etienne could have had 2x touches in the first half (from 6 to 12), he might have had 300+ yards on the day.

Also, watching Chase Brice head butt and then carry Syracuse defenders on that 17-yard scamper in the 4th was just awesome. He is one tough kid. Go Tigers!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic