Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ACC Championship Game Prediction: The Tigers look for five straight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: ACC Championship Game Prediction: The Tigers look for five straight

Dec 7, 2019, 8:01 AM

ACC Championship Game Prediction: The Tigers look for five straight

Saturday’s ACC Championship Game will be about the familiar and the unfamiliar when Clemson and Virginia collide in Charlotte at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte. Coastal Division Champion Virginia will be making its first appearance in the game, while Atlantic Division Champion Clemson returns for the fifth straight season and seventh time overall. Clemson has won the last four.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ACC Championship Game Prediction: The Tigers look for five straight

Dec 7, 2019, 10:52 AM

So, if the Tigers beat Wahoo U by the same score they beat Bama, then by coot logic, UVA= Bama, the greatest team ever , right???

Dec 7, 2019, 4:39 PM

Wow, my thoughts are so off from the pickers that I hope I am wrong. This is a close game because UVA is by far the best team we have faced all year.

Dec 7, 2019, 5:08 PM

I know it has been said several times this week but the key to me is the running ability of Virginia's QB. Based on what I have seen, their receivers are slower than our DBs and thus Perkins will have a tough time finding receivers that have any separation. He is a good passer but not a great one. Thus, I think we neutralize their passing game just with our speed and their slowness. Key will be to keep Perkins contained.

Offensively, I think we need to again take advantage of our team speed advantage over their defense early. Pass a lot early to take advantage and to score quickly to take their heart out of the game and then once we have passing game established, let Etienne and Dixon pound away for big chunks of yardage in the second half.

I don't think this game is going to be as easy as many of us think. We cannot look past these guys. I think we will win by 21.

Just my two cents and a cup of coffee

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic