Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,767

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Oct 25, 2017, 8:52 AM

My oh my....the last time I ran the process it was removed for being too graphic. I'm not pointing fingers....but the process has been on the board every game for the past two years...with two exceptions.....Syracuse and Pitt.
Well I'm going to do what I do.....and that is bring misery to the bees.
So I'm home from the ATL. What a dump. I grabbed the first enginerd I saw. I opened the van door
as we drove by the computer lab....I snatched him by his belt and collar and in the van he went.
He spilled his pocket protector all over the van.
He's at the house now....in the garage. He's skinny and weak. He sits now shivering in his white briefs.
We've been giving him incomplete calculus equations just to break him mentally. Right before he can solve them, we ###### them away. He's just babbling now. I have a poster of Mr. McGoo in the garage and he thinks it's Paawwwwl Johnson. He's built a shrine to him.
Well that high school football scheme is about to be blown up...again! Our front seven will destroy the option game and demoralize the bees. Look for GT to get around 200 yards on the ground....they average over 370. We will win the night.
As for Eugene....he's going to watch until half time. Then I'm going to put a pillowcase full of yellow jackets over his head and call it a night.

Make the ground shake in Death Valley. Let GT feel the wrath of an angry Tiger Nation.
Buckle up!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Oct 25, 2017, 10:19 AM

Don't know if you saw last week, @BuzzPaw, but I tried to carry your torch, albeit feebly and with much naïveté, through the bye week. Good to hear you have a pillowcase full of yellow jackets layin around the house - me too.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/THE-PROCESS-HAS-BEGUN-1741122?tstart=0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

I missed it

Oct 25, 2017, 10:56 AM

Pretty good

This is weak ### watered down ####....

Oct 25, 2017, 11:58 AM

Where's your A-game? Don't worry about Cramp...he's too busy right now deleting HJ poasts.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

apparently we have many new newbs

Oct 25, 2017, 12:07 PM

and some are offended. Go figure.

Re: apparently we have many new newbs

Oct 25, 2017, 12:10 PM

The PC culture is ruining America and is now affecting the Tnets.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Oct 25, 2017, 12:57 PM

Put a laptop with a blue screen of death on it in front of him. He'll wet his tighty whiteys.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,767
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic