Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,995

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Sep 20, 2016, 11:25 AM

Thaaaaaaat's RIGHT! Now that the warm ups are out of the way....we can focus on the next step on the ladder. Conference play is upon us. I know you're a little nervous about going to Atlanta.
I know you keep thinking about how long it's been since we won down there. But why are you worried??? We're not worried about superstitions. We're going to win on simple basis of being better.
So with the quick turn around I had to hustle down to Atlanta. It was easy to get my subject. He was walking along with some friends talking about IT networks and data base platform upgrades blah blah nerd-speak. Junior used Pokemon Go to find a Pokesomething and we waited for the nerd to take the bait. Once he rounded the corner, in the van he went.
We hurried back to the garage in silence. He cried and talked a little about his online girlfriend missing him but we ignored him. He wants to know who will manage his World of Warcraft account.
We stripped him of his pocket protector and his blue tooth ear piece. He's now in his short sleeve oxford shirt and his tighty whitey briefs.
He will stay in the cage until late Thursday afternoon. Currently in the garage, he hears a buzzing sound. We have gathered several hundred thousand yellow jackets. They're alive, for now. But once we have sacrificed him and the bees, nothing will left but a swollen, pale, pink lump of stings and blisters. The irony of the bees killing him is that the Yellow Jackets will hurt and disappoint all of the nerds of Atlanta. The Tri Lambs will not celebrate. The Tigers will be victorious. Junior keeps taking the bees out one by one, pulling off their stingers and then stinging this nerd right on his nipple. We shall be business like in our approach this week. We will dismantle the nerds and Paawwwwl Johnson will be as sour pussed as ever. He will look like he just drank a buttermilk and urine smoothie.
Prepare to see the Tigers shine.

Buckle up!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I finally found a pig of Buzzpaw....

Sep 20, 2016, 11:39 AM

There are many things wrong with you but consistency

Sep 20, 2016, 6:50 PM

Isn't one of them. Can't wait to see what you Brew up for the red birds! Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In case you missed it.

Sep 22, 2016, 2:19 PM

We feast tonight

If we eat nerds

Sep 22, 2016, 2:28 PM

Does that make us all end up going out, buying pocket protectors and put tape on our glasses? I mean like, do we end up consuming their traits as well?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only if you begin grazing in a pasture

Sep 22, 2016, 2:36 PM

after every time you eat a steak, you should be okay.

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no Gifs as profile pics, you have been reported.***

Sep 22, 2016, 2:48 PM

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Just so you know

Sep 22, 2016, 2:49 PM

They'll never find you

you make a great hall monitor***

Sep 22, 2016, 2:50 PM [ in reply to no Gifs as profile pics, you have been reported.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you make a great hall monitor***

Sep 22, 2016, 2:59 PM
IMG_1634.JPG(61.6 K)

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Re: you make a great hall monitor***

Sep 22, 2016, 3:02 PM [ in reply to you make a great hall monitor*** ]
IMG_0208.JPG(86.9 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,995
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic