Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,827

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Nov 27, 2015, 2:46 PM

What a black day. What a dark dark day for the little hens. You knew it was coming. But you didnt know just how special this season would be, did you? It is a beautiful thing to see how justice and righteousness has returned to SC.
Black Friday. Black indeed.....for a few chickens in my garage. We are preparing. Jr and I have acquired some orange monk robes. We are wearing them for this ceremony. It will be a dark and heavy night. The metallic taste of blood and the smell of death will fill my senses.
The chicken will first have its beak broken off with pliers and made into a necklace. I've heard enough crowing. Can you visualize a chicken with no beak? It's a bloody mess.
My plan to finish it off is simple. I've got a bucket of "leftovers" from all of the sacrifices this season. It's like a tan goo with purple lumps in it. The smell is incredible...it hangs in your throat. After feeding a spoonful to the chicken I'm going to dunk his entire body in the bucket and then toss him live and screaming into my turkey fryer. Pushing his screaming body whole into the pot and bubbling under the hot oil will end his suffering. It makes an interesting meal to eat a fried chicken whole....feathers and all.
So you do your brunch, you sip your mimosa, and you enjoy watching a two legged DW carve up a chicken dinner. I'll do the dirty work. The process will be short and simple and effective. It doesnt have to have style points...but it will. You'll see unusual things. Clemson fans will outnumber the coots by halftime. The tailgate slut won't be in the mood this week. We will roll into the ghetto of Olympia and lay claim to all we want. This is our time and a reckoning will come to the mullet headed fans of that team from the midlands.

Buckle up!!! Let's EAT.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Nov 27, 2015, 2:47 PM

That was gross .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 27, 2015, 2:52 PM

Seek help

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all due respect, dude you're sick!***

Nov 27, 2015, 2:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2015, 3:24 PM

Pretty this freak is Sportsuitea1 from fgf

Do you perhaps have a relative with the surname "Lecter"?***

Nov 27, 2015, 3:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoever just TD'd BUZZPAW

Nov 27, 2015, 3:48 PM

better have some heavy gris-gris.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,827
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic