Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Systematic Inequality
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 199

Systematic Inequality

Jun 13, 2020, 9:30 AM

Isn’t limited to black people.
Discrimination has been in existence since the begging of time ( through everyone’s gene pool) and will be here when everyone is gone.

I could go on for days listing examples. From the smallest indigenous tribes to the most civilized modern civilians, there has always been some kind of social human hierarchy that systematically imposes it’s power over another human. Chiefs had their council, servants and then the rest of the common tribesman. Kings/Queens had their courts, knights, squires and then the rest of the peasants/ villagers in his/ her kingdom.

Take the Titanic for example, the majority of the third class was left to die because they were not seen as humans just because they had less/ no money. Fast forward to 2020 and we still have classes in public transportation that’s allocated for people with a higher status or income.

Sadly enough high ranking government officials (Elected by us), segregate themselves socially and don’t see themselves as equals as the civilians whi elected them. Not only do they not see themselves as equals, they make their own laws to insure that it stays that way! Why do you think you still see the same old people’s names over and over when discussing politics? Do you honestly think celebrities and musicians classify themselves as the same level of humans as the people who glorify them do?

Sure, I’d love for all tickets and parking at Clemson be all one price for everybody equally, but some guy who makes 2 million dollars a year will probably have first choice over someone like me at $100,000/ year in searing selection.

My point is that hearing the narrative of only blacks are oppressed had In my opinion ran it’s course and is now just an excuse of ones shortcomings. Since day 1 from the time we start kindergarten throughout high school we all had the same starting line. I’ve had black friends who surpassed me and has become very successful, I’ve also had a few black friends that have been presented outstanding opportunities, had their path gift wrapped to them and then they #### it away without reason due to stupidity!

I do realize that it not only takes hard work sometimes to become successful, it helps to know people in high places ( buddy buddy system ). For example I was up for a position and was with education and seniority for said position. However an individual who was less qualified in both regards was selected instead because the guys father and the hiring director was buddies. I could have hung around but I chose to quit and take an alternate route.

Life isn’t fair and never will be. It’s no way to go through life blaming and hating one another. If it’s anybody who deserves to cry out injustice and inequality, it’s everybody.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 199
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic