Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Syracuse Orange fan here...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Syracuse Orange fan here...

Sep 16, 2019, 1:11 PM

Don’t shoot! I come in peace, lol!

Just wanted to say what a great time we had Saturday hosting fans from the real Death Valley. We have Syracuse season tickets , and NONE of the other visiting fans compare to our experience with the Clemson faithful. From high end orange polos to the behaved and well groomed children, yuse guys are top notch. Every Clemson fan we met was gracious and complimentary. I bet most of you gained 10 pounds from all the food we were happy to give away, but I'm sure you burned it off as you strolled our beautiful campus. Yuse guys are also lucky to have such a great coaching staff and players. We were fortunate enough to meet several of both, and came away extremely impressed. I have no doubt yuse guys will win the ACC again this year and I look forward to watching yuse guys in the playoffs. Please don’t tell anyone I said this, but yuse guys would easily win the overrated SEC. In fact, I know a bunch of Orangmen who are so glad we joined the ACC instead of the SEC. We’re not even sure why South Carolina is in the SEC. That’s a real head scratcher.

Anyway, wanted to say “Thanks”, “Long Live #44!” and “Go Tigers!”

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I don't believe you are really a Cuse fan...

Sep 16, 2019, 1:13 PM

you spend too much time on here for that. I think you are making this up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I swear, if you weren't an aggie fan,

Sep 16, 2019, 1:15 PM

I'd tell you to shove it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I don't believe you are really a Cuse fan...

Sep 16, 2019, 3:44 PM [ in reply to I don't believe you are really a Cuse fan... ]

His post is photoshopped

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Syracuse Orange fan here...

Sep 16, 2019, 1:14 PM

co/94 is one about about 2 dozen posters on this board whose brain stopped developing around the age of 15. Every time one of them thinks of some cutesy dig at an opposing team, they all jump on board believing the joke gets even funnier if you vary it slightly and tell your version at least 200 times. This year's shtick is to appear to confuse whatever is notable about this week's opponent with anything else that is notable about their region or the schools around them. The week before A&M they entertained themselves with endless tales about the success that A&M had when Mack Brown and Mike Leach coached there or when Colt McCoy was their QB ...and a whole lot more

It's tiring. I've learned most of the names to skip when I see they have posted something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Tl/dr

Sep 16, 2019, 1:16 PM

Sorry, but I skipped this.***

Sep 16, 2019, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse Orange fan here... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't blame you

Sep 16, 2019, 1:20 PM

FM is full of drivel.

Kudos to you for posting this here on our boards

Sep 16, 2019, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse Orange fan here... ]

instead of doing it on opposing fan sites like that Benedict Arnold coot TigerSmith '75® did

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I love that guy.

Sep 16, 2019, 6:37 PM

He really classes the place up when he posts on our Cuse boards.

Sep 16, 2019, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse Orange fan here... ]

TigerSmith75, is that you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse Orange fan here... ]

Btw, 15 is in my handle so I think he was directing some of this towards me

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse Orange fan here... ]

Can we have a list of these morans?

TIA

Screw Calford.

Hold On. Leach wasn't at A&M? Check yer facts buddy.***

Sep 16, 2019, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse Orange fan here... ]

Love long 44? Catchy.***

Sep 16, 2019, 1:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love long 44? Catchy.***

Sep 16, 2019, 1:44 PM

94 lives in another dimension, especially on Mondays.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2019, 1:49 PM

Great Post! I have been to Syracuse and Binghamton NY. Very beautiful part of the state. Thank you for the nice things you have said about Clemson fans. We met some great Syracuse fans last year at DV. Dino Baber is going to be a great HC at Syracuse. I just hope the fans will be patient and give him time to put all the pieces together in the right place. It takes time. But I think you have the HC that can get it done. Best to Syracuse the rest of the season. You guys played us tuff the past 3 years. I always hold my breath when we come up to your campus.

Have a great day!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Syracuse Orange fan here...***

Sep 16, 2019, 1:51 PM

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Thanks

Sep 16, 2019, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse Orange fan here... ]

Can't wait to see yuse guys next year in the real Death Valley!

Sep 16, 2019, 2:21 PM

the 'yuse' gave you away. It's 'yous'.

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Sep 16, 2019, 3:09 PM

Also “youse.”

Does that rhyme with "mouse" or "moose"?

Sep 16, 2019, 4:12 PM

If the plural of "mouse" is "mice", what is the plural of "house"?

And, if "geese" is the plural of "goose", what is the plural of "moose"?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Yuse guys.....

Sep 16, 2019, 3:00 PM

Screw Calford.

Scott Shafer, is that you?***

Sep 8, 2014, 4:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Scott Shafer, is that you?******

Sep 16, 2019, 4:15 PM

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

After that disgusting display,

Sep 16, 2019, 4:19 PM

our Orangemen Alumni Association sent a very sternly worded letter to the Dean, requesting his immediate termination.

Re: After that disgusting display,

Sep 16, 2019, 4:23 PM

Yuse guys at the Cuse are so sophisticated, unlike the 15 year olds at TNet.

Screw Calford.

I'm not Dabo, silly!***

Sep 16, 2019, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Scott Shafer, is that you?****** ]

The results are in...

Sep 16, 2019, 7:26 PM

~JKB

I always knew it.

Sep 16, 2019, 8:16 PM

But nobody believed me.

thank you 1994

Sep 16, 2019, 9:57 PM

This is the content that we come to Tigernet for. Equal parts humility and good natured fun. I LOL out loud reading this poast. Please don't let the detractors dissuade you...do you write professionally??

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic