Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Syracuse Football Players and Coaches have zero Class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Syracuse Football Players and Coaches have zero Class

Oct 27, 2014, 10:23 AM

I know there is this great discussion about how some Clemson fans booed the Syracuse players when they went down on the field.

Lets be real clear here. When Clemson was running down onto the field to start the game, the Syracuse Players went over to the tunnel at the endzone and started taunting our players running down on the field. Then when they went back to their sidelines, their coaches all gave them high fives.

Until the NCAA makes a rule where as a player that stops plays due to an injury cannot return to the field for that defensive or offensive series, the booing will continue as using an fake injury is shady and like the Syracuse Players and Coaches " Classless".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can I get an AMEN?

Oct 27, 2014, 10:54 AM

You said it brother, there were some rude ones outside the stadium as well. Now, I will say that I met a few nice acCuse fans. So they aren't all bad.

Re: Syracuse Football Players and Coaches have zero Class

Oct 27, 2014, 10:59 AM

I didn't notice that when it happened, but I went back and looked at the video of the team running down the Hill and there the players are down in front of where the band sits. And, they did run back down to their coaches and high-five them.

At least they're in good (bad) company with other programs who have done that to us (Georgia, Florida State, and S. Carolina).

MT

Normally I hesitate to boo an injured or "injured" player

Oct 27, 2014, 11:10 AM

But the "Injuries" happening in that game were way too convenient. And happened every time we started to go up-tempo. Syracuse fans may notice that the booing was almost nonexistent when there were injuries that didn't affect the tempo of the game. (Though I'll admit there were some, likely because it was just habitual by then...)

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic