Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If anyone is pissed about the possibility of no football this fall you should be.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

If anyone is pissed about the possibility of no football this fall you should be.

Jul 12, 2020, 5:00 PM

Because all of this is a bunch of nonsense. It’s not that serious. Sure some people will die. As they do every hour of every day. If someone dies from covid it it wasn’t anyone’s fault. It was their time to go. Besides that, anyone who can’t see this is all political must not be very smart. If you really look at the rules and precautions the government has put in place, it really makes you scratch your head. If you go into a lot of businesses and pay attention to the 6 feet markers, the virus seems to be able to move vertically but not horizontally. It’s amazing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just felt like listening this for some reason.

Jul 12, 2020, 5:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0

I was working up on the Chattooga River when the movie was

Jul 12, 2020, 10:21 PM

made. After I saw the movie, it always gave me the creeps when we ran down Woodall Sholes.

Re: If anyone is pissed about the possibility of no football this fall you should be.

Jul 12, 2020, 5:39 PM

Only time will tell if you are right but while we are waiting,
please tell me the reason you have null%? Seriously, in all of
the years I have been on Tigernet,I've never seen anyone with
that pulse.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If anyone is pissed about the possibility of no football this fall you should be.

Jul 12, 2020, 5:44 PM

And that’s a null in more than 10 yrs .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Sure some people will die." SMH

Jul 12, 2020, 6:00 PM

You might not take it so lightly if it happened to a family member or friend.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jul 12, 2020, 6:18 PM

Occasionally I run across someone who I simply can’t explain. Here is another!

Jul 12, 2020, 7:26 PM

and btw, it's [his] first post.... hmmm.

Lost my grandmother to this. No it wasnt her time.

Jul 12, 2020, 7:56 PM

She caught it from one of the workers coming in everyday to take care of my bedridden grandfather who had just had a stroke. Long story short, she caught it, my wife caught it. Wife tested positive 3 times for it. Grandma lost her life.

Nonsense? Rot in heII you ignorant, stupid, son of a b!tch.

I just wish people would care as much about countries

Jul 12, 2020, 8:12 PM

producing bio-weapons as they do about anti-social-distancing.

Most people always want to treat the symptoms and never attack the root cause of the problems.

...or abandoning nuclear weapons treaties... Deluded power.

Jul 12, 2020, 11:01 PM

That's the problem.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's no wonder the virus is on the upswing and we can't

Jul 12, 2020, 8:28 PM

get it under control.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

People like you are the reason we won’t have football this year.

Jul 12, 2020, 9:10 PM

If everyone could’ve just been grownups, distanced, and worn a mask, we would barely have any cases right now and life would be returning to normal.

Instead, we have an insane number of cases and deaths in the U.S. People blame the government, CDC, WHO, and Big Pharma for where we are today. While all of those are to blame for mistakes made during this pandemic, the most blame should be directed at Americans for finding it so hard to do what it takes to get through this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: People like you are the reason we won’t have football this year.

Jul 12, 2020, 10:01 PM

Well, at age 72 and having survived lymphoma, plus being retired, I guess I'm only a useless mouth to feed and ought to just kill myself by going to a Covid party, huh? Even more so, I reckon my 95-year-old father (Clemson,'46) a WWII vet, is totally just wasting good oxygen, right? I live in fear that one of the caretakers who come in to care for him and my 92-year-old stepmom (terminal Parkinson's) will bring the bug in with them. A cousin, his wife, and their son, a rising college freshman, are all recovering from the virus. He and the son had like a bad (not mild) flu, but appear to be about over it, barring lingering damage than may not show up for years. She's having a very rough time of it. Should be OK eventually, we think, but it's been bad. They're in Spartanburg, BTW. This is not something that happens to other people in other places.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic