Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stupid Coots...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,050

Stupid Coots...

Jul 12, 2014, 8:27 AM

Up to early for a Saturday morning, and irritated beyond belief. Know it's German but anyway...

You're not ####

You've never been ####!!

You have been benefited by a weak east!!

You haven't played the top half of the west for some time now, yet you still find a way to accomplish nothing!!

Congrats on your high 5, but I've got news for you.. While you have won some of those games outright , we've given some away as well.

You have, as much as I hate to admit it, a great coach right now. He may drop dead of liver failure tomorrow, but hey. Whatever.

You're still the same low life bunch of trolls you've always been. Were coming back! It starts this year!

I see another lifetime of mediocrity on the horizon you chodes. #chickencurse #c0ckobsessors #F/N lamecocks

Peace out lamecocks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stupid Coots...

Jul 12, 2014, 8:53 AM

Wow dude you may need to look into getting a hobby. #obsessed

Jul 12, 2014, 8:55 AM

...says the Dirtpecker on his big brothers fan site.

SMH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 12, 2014, 8:58 AM

I don't blame him for being here. Given the option to interact with morons from USuC, wouldn't you rather find a site where people can create coherent thoughts, even if they hurt your feelings?

Jul 12, 2014, 9:00 AM

Lol. Knuckledraggers the lot of em'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Stupid Coots...is redundant

Jul 12, 2014, 8:56 AM

The fact that nearly 40% of the players that would go to USuC are certifiably incapable of going to college tells you about the mental capacity of those that would volunteer to become one of the chicken people.

Jul 12, 2014, 9:43 AM

The term "bird brain" didn't just get plucked from mid air. There is a reason for it, and it doesn't relate to high intelligence and good judgement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They don't call them Yard Birds by accident!*

Jul 12, 2014, 10:18 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Jul 12, 2014, 10:26 AM

Normally I'm just a lurker on here but a little advice from someone who first entered the Valley in 1978 and returned more times than I can count. Carolina has had our number for five years for whatever reasons. I don't like it. It brings bile to my throat every time I think about it.
But I remember being on the other side of the W-L column for multiple years in a row multiple times. During those runs there was this chkn fan that would spout every statistic in the book but the final score. To me that showed 0 class and it's probably the only thing I remember about him.
I was also around when we were a doormat for UGA and got to enjoy that series overtaking CU/USC as the rivalry of importance. (Herschel never scored on the Tigers, neither did Rogers for that matter!) When I would attempt to rub that in on an old UGA fan he would remind me that I was acting like the "new rich."
I guess my point is "take it like a man." The boys at the Columbia school would have to win every game until close to the middle of the century to just pull even and I honestly believe that Dabo is positioning this program to permanently "reload vs rebuild" SO THE VERY GOOD TIMES ARE ACOMING!
Remember...He who growls last won't have to hear a bunch of crowing.

Jul 12, 2014, 12:50 PM

I hope you feel better now that you got that off your chest. Unfortunately for you we still have bragging rights until November 29th. Until then peace out.

Jul 12, 2014, 4:07 PM

As long as we're talking peaces ...I will take a leg quarter ...extra crispy .

Coot.

DB23

Jul 12, 2014, 4:37 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,050
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic