Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stumbled Onto a gem (I think)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Stumbled Onto a gem (I think)

Apr 7, 2020, 11:24 PM

I don’t FB, but I will have to admit that there are some things it can yield that deserve a look - (my wife is a FB junkie).

She found a guy in Greenwood that makes these pieces when I saw this evening, I had to have.

He only had a FB page (no website) he just started to advertise his work. I bought four of the rockers and a table; for less than $600.00... I put down 200 bucks and they will be done in three weeks. I’ll be happy to post pics when I get them, but I thought I’d post these pics. T-mail me if interested and I will connect you with the source!

He also made an incredible Clemson Tiger custom headboard and bed frame he painted white and purple. Very impressive.

Just thought I would share a local craftsman selling great stuff at an unreal price.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stumbled Onto a gem (I think)

Apr 7, 2020, 11:48 PM

Those are really nice. Might have to get a set.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2020, 11:50 PM

I was shocked when he sent the prices. $240 for the set unfinished. I figured it was fair at $240 each chair.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2020, 12:02 AM

Definitely a great price. Please give an update and review once you receive. The pics look excellent. Curious as to the wood on the backrest. TIA

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2020, 12:12 AM

Will do!

Apr 7, 2020, 11:53 PM

Awesome! I'd love to be able to get a set.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2020, 11:55 PM

Yours have been ordered sir. Just need to pick them up in G-Vill. Hope you have a truck!

Message was edited by: BloodbeOrange®

Apr 7, 2020, 11:58 PM

I do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2020, 12:03 AM

I’ll let you know when they are ready. Bring Jr and we’ll hit the lake.

Apr 8, 2020, 1:05 AM

Ok

Great, you put this on TNet

Apr 8, 2020, 12:17 AM

now those things will be back ordered for months.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great, you put this on TNet

Apr 8, 2020, 12:23 AM

Economy booster!

Nice find brother

Apr 8, 2020, 2:55 AM

That’s a deal and the quality looks legit

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Apr 8, 2020, 6:57 AM

I'd need to widen the porch on the single-wide , and unchain the dog for additional give-way .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 8, 2020, 6:59 AM

Those are great.

Apr 8, 2020, 9:38 AM

Thanks for sharing, would it be possible to get his email as I don’t do the social media thing. I’d love to purchase two sets! Thank you and everyone stay safe out there!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2020, 9:19 PM

themaker951@gmail.com; Gabriel Bautista.

I told him he was gonna get blitzed, but I don’t feel bad if the guy is doing this for work while he is furlowed!

Apr 9, 2020, 8:17 AM

I sent you a T-mail. I would also like to give him some business.

Apr 9, 2020, 10:15 AM

Received. I’m working on it. Evidently, he just started to advertise these after losing his job. He’s doing this now as a means to earn, but he is behind the curve as far as communication. If you have Facebook, Onwill T-mail you his name so you can look him up on marketplace.

Apr 9, 2020, 2:27 PM

Sure. Please send his name and I will look him up. Always glad to help someone trying to support himself.

Apr 9, 2020, 7:20 PM

AWESOME!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic