Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Students Paying to sit in lower deck...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Students Paying to sit in lower deck...

Apr 13, 2016, 2:15 PM

Personally I could care less if students have to pay for this or that or whatever. I'm still paying off my student loans. Many of you are correct though, many kids feel entitled and expect to be given things without work, but I feel this is not the concern. I can remember in the not so distant past, people complaining that not enough students attended the games. That we need more student and fan support. Now, we have plenty, one of the best student sections in all of college football. WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO MESS WITH THAT?!?!?!?!? Everyone knows that the student sections are by far the loudest sections, and how many times did the crowd noise make a legitimate difference in games last year? MANY TIMES! My concern is that this crap is going to mess with the mojo of the student sections and overall environment and for that reason alone I feel this is the dumbest idea I've ever heard. Just, why mess with a good thing? If you need the money that bad, find another way. My 10¢ anyway

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic