Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stop picking on Jameis Winston, clearly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Stop picking on Jameis Winston, clearly

Dec 21, 2014, 8:24 PM

He is the victim here . He has done nothing but take the high road and defend himself against these viscious and frivolus accusations. At every turn people have misinterpreted his actions to that of a guilty individual , when in fact the opposite is true. Those crab legs, for example, we're not top quality and mr Winston was simply protecting the general public from a case of possible food poisoning.
The public displays of vulgar and obscene language was in fact, an attempt by mr Winston to domonstrate the kind of conduct which should NOT be tolerated at FSU.

Mr Winston is a fine and upstanding young man that values women and believes in treating all women with respect and courtesy . These allegations of rape are nothing more than that of a woman scorned with hate and vengeance in mind. Mr Winston simply fell on top of her due to it being a crowded room.

Everyone cut him a break and reevaluate his character and remember , mr Winston is the true victim here and should in fact sue to recoup damages from all these libel filled claims.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stop picking on Jameis Winston, clearly

Dec 21, 2014, 8:28 PM

Classic post!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's "vicious" before caps lock boi gets in a tuff...

Dec 21, 2014, 8:31 PM

hth

ps sorry, that's as far as i got...

tl;dr

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2014, 8:32 PM

LMAO! I know you're being sarcastic, but that's exactly the way FSU fans approach it.

He was cloned by the Illumiati and sent into that store where crab legs jumped into his hands and demanded that he take them back to the ocean...he's really a crab conservationist.

Jack Nicholson is holding the real JW hostage in a cell at Alcatraz while this "clone" runs around and gets him accused of things.

It's like watching a well oiled "enabling" machine.

And he was teaching others

Dec 21, 2014, 8:33 PM

About the dangers of BB guns, too. He was also telling fellow students what not to yell in public.

Dec 21, 2014, 9:03 PM

Plus he has an endorsment from Vick on how astounding he will be in the NFL !

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic