Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stinking bye week.. only quality football game on is miami
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Stinking bye week.. only quality football game on is miami

Sep 25, 2020, 7:31 AM

Fsu.

Going to be a long weekend

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Oh...I don't know...

Sep 25, 2020, 7:34 AM

the Louisville/Pitt and Kentucky/Auburn games may be moderately entertaining.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Louis vs pitt may be interesting. Dunno about those

Sep 25, 2020, 8:32 AM

Games from weak conferences though.
Maybe your right.... football is football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dude...I watched USA and UAB play last night...

Sep 25, 2020, 8:37 AM

and I'll probably watch the Middle Tennessee game tonight.

Football is football !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Stinking bye week.. only quality football game on is miami

Sep 25, 2020, 7:41 AM

Sec starts so ESPN will act like it’s Christmas Day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sure ? The citadel has already played 2 games..aren't they in the same conference?***

Sep 25, 2020, 10:19 AM

Sep 25, 2020, 7:42 AM

Tennessee vs The Coots isn't quality?
I mean, other than the Dawgs, the Gators, the Tigers(no the other Tigers),that freaking Elephant, what two other teams in the eSECpn brings more quality to the table than the "orange" neck vols and the $#!+less chickens.

Sep 25, 2020, 7:45 AM

Comedic quality

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 7:48 AM

Thank you,I think!

Sep 25, 2020, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Stinking bye week.. only quality football game on is miami ]

Only thing quality about UT-SCar is watching the tears flow from SCar fans as yet another season goes down the toilet. Unfortunately that's not determined until the end of the game, so the game itself really isn't much to enjoy.

I don't want to sound arrogant..but no. Those lesser conferences just can't compete

Sep 25, 2020, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Stinking bye week.. only quality football game on is miami ]

I don't mean that in a bad way.. just the truth. If they were good they would be playing with tne big boys in the ACC.

Go Vols***

Sep 25, 2020, 10:23 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

FB IS FB - I am just glad we have ANY***

Sep 25, 2020, 10:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 11:18 AM

Have to watch this one to see the build up of Miami's star, the turn over chain. I want to see constant cut aways to it during the games and pre game blurbs on it. I want it heavily front and center so by the time it comes to our game, we will make it an embarrassment kind of like we did with VT's lunch pail. Imagine shots of it drapped over a bench at kickoff and us making it stay in the same place the entire game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic