Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love Tigerboard but....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 62
| visibility 1

Love Tigerboard but....

Jan 31, 2017, 11:47 AM

I sure wish there weren't so many posts related to the coots. I wish there was a coot filter that would filter out all coot related posts..whether from coots or Tigers slamming the coots. I realize that I live a charmed life being in Alabama where I don't have to personally deal with coots on a daily basis. Dealing with BAMA fans these days is pretty easy!! :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, you have to deal with NAT on a daily basis?

Jan 31, 2017, 11:48 AM

Sorry...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Just like we have deal with and support you daily

Jan 31, 2017, 12:33 PM

Bc you're too cheap to donate

Says the guy who finally donated after having been a member

Jan 31, 2017, 12:35 PM

since 4/6/10 -- for the sole purpose of being able to "thumbs down" posts that he disagrees with.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Link proving that?

Jan 31, 2017, 12:38 PM

Or have you just been hitting the fail nog early this morning?

No link needed...

Jan 31, 2017, 12:40 PM

everybody is well aware

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you can't prove it...

Jan 31, 2017, 12:47 PM

And by everybody you mean your bros.....

Yeah I'm gonna need you to put that glass down and back away, you've had enough my friend.

You've been registered on here since 4/6/10. You first

Jan 31, 2017, 12:56 PM

donated in 2016:

http://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?id=91975

Upon donating, you immediately unleashed a barrage of TDs. To date, you've given approx 1,056 TDs [46% of 2,296].

It's not hard to connect the dots.

Still waiting on proof I donated for the sole purpose

Jan 31, 2017, 1:00 PM

Of TD as you claim. PROOF not ASSUMPTION. Ill wait....

I'll give you proof once you give us proof that

Jan 31, 2017, 1:02 PM

you aren't the NorthAlabamaTiger who posts on FGF.

Waiting...

Waiting...

Jan 31, 2017, 1:06 PM

Why don't you go ahead and prove that's not the sole

Jan 31, 2017, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Still waiting on proof I donated for the sole purpose ]

reason you donated. Go ahead...I'll wait

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Bob do you need another man to fight your battles

Jan 31, 2017, 1:10 PM

Or can we dismiss him from our convo? Your call.

Waiting...

Jan 31, 2017, 1:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Waiting... on you to leave mine and Bob's convo

Jan 31, 2017, 1:17 PM

Kind of embarrassing I had to ask twice.

Re: Waiting... on you to leave mine and Bob's convo

Jan 31, 2017, 1:20 PM

How old are you NAT? Between here and FGF I've heard you mention "fail nog" at least 10 times. That has to be the dumbest phrase ever.

Go run along to your butt buddies on FGF.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1. Your opinion is discredited by lying

Jan 31, 2017, 1:26 PM

2. Fail Nog is the most over phrase on tnet

You should be embarrassed by your butchering of the

Jan 31, 2017, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Waiting... on you to leave mine and Bob's convo ]

English language

"Waiting... I'm you to leave mine and Bob's convo"

Yikes

Huh? Try reading it again

Jan 31, 2017, 1:22 PM

Wow

The good news is, when you started donating for the sole

Jan 31, 2017, 1:24 PM

reason of TD'ing everyone you also got editing privileges. Oh and everyone can tell you edited it...nice try though.

He didn't leave the "Message was edited by" in the body of the post

Jan 31, 2017, 1:27 PM

which is against T-Net rules.

So many accusations, so little proof...

Jan 31, 2017, 1:30 PM

Again, huh?!

Jan 31, 2017, 1:28 PM [ in reply to The good news is, when you started donating for the sole ]

?

It's always fun watching the guy who called

Jan 31, 2017, 1:31 PM

Dwayne Allen a liar, log into tnet and lie.

Proof? For both accusations

Jan 31, 2017, 1:32 PM

Yes, there's plenty of proof***

Jan 31, 2017, 1:34 PM

Waiting on links...

Jan 31, 2017, 1:38 PM

Re: Waiting on links...

Jan 31, 2017, 2:12 PM

My bad... The cook made them extra special for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Links for what?***

Jan 31, 2017, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Waiting on links... ]

Wait, GWPTiger

Jan 31, 2017, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Bob do you need another man to fight your battles ]

is a man??

Does he have to prove it ...

Jan 31, 2017, 1:26 PM

if yes?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just tmailed you my proof. Hth***

Jan 31, 2017, 1:28 PM

I don't need proof ... just trying to speak for others.

Jan 31, 2017, 1:34 PM

Just in case they were curious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too late, already tmailed***

Jan 31, 2017, 1:35 PM

TTT, do you know how to use those photo editing websites

Jan 31, 2017, 1:36 PM

in order to enlarge the pig?

I do.

Jan 31, 2017, 1:40 PM

But I'm not looking.

I'm not one of the curious. Only a curious person would

Jan 31, 2017, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Too late, already tmailed*** ]

need/want to check.

That's a tiny piece of evidence.***

Jan 31, 2017, 1:37 PM [ in reply to I just tmailed you my proof. Hth*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^ One of the curious?***

Jan 31, 2017, 1:41 PM

Who me? No, I've already seen it.***

Jan 31, 2017, 2:12 PM

Seen what?***

Jan 31, 2017, 2:19 PM

null

His "proof" that he's a man.***

Jan 31, 2017, 2:20 PM

Well, is she?***

Jan 31, 2017, 2:21 PM

null

It was really hard

Jan 31, 2017, 2:23 PM

to tell.

Is he holding bob?***

Jan 31, 2017, 2:24 PM

null

Just until the swelling goes...

Jan 31, 2017, 2:26 PM

never mind.

he's holding onto something

Jan 31, 2017, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Is he holding bob?*** ]

god i hope thats not bob. bob, say your safe word!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Obviously for some it is Bob

Jan 31, 2017, 3:36 PM [ in reply to You've been registered on here since 4/6/10. You first ]

Connect the dots that is

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You've been registered on here since 4/6/10. You first

Jan 31, 2017, 5:50 PM [ in reply to You've been registered on here since 4/6/10. You first ]

Lmao. You keep it up Bob and the mods' pagers are going to start going off.

Who needs a link when you've been a tnet member since

Jan 31, 2017, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Link proving that? ]

2010 and just started donating in the fall of 2016. And one can simply look at how much your TU/TD ratio has changed to see why you donated. It's just that simple...like you.

curious

Jan 31, 2017, 1:00 PM

did he prove he was not an fgf member?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

No he did not***

Jan 31, 2017, 1:02 PM

Re: Just like we have deal with and support you daily

Jan 31, 2017, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Just like we have deal with and support you daily ]

Coming from the guy who blasted fellow Tigers on fgf yesterday and over the weekend.

Re: Just like we have deal with and support you daily

Jan 31, 2017, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Just like we have deal with and support you daily ]

Hahahahahahahahaha shut that up real quick didn't you NAT?

U got something against ppl that don't donate tho?? Lol

^^^COOT^^^***

Jan 31, 2017, 12:21 PM

If you can invent a Coot filter it would not only have

Jan 31, 2017, 12:26 PM

application on T-net, it would be worth millions in real life. I would personally buy one to filter Coots completely out of my life.

Re: Love Tigerboard but....

Jan 31, 2017, 12:27 PM

Been discussed millions of times. Never gonna happen.

Re: Love Tigerboard but....

Jan 31, 2017, 12:32 PM

At our church, we make all coots sit in the balcony so they don't disturb real believers.

OK - Just kidding. But just brain-storming ideas here. LOL

I live in Florida. I love the Coot posts.

Jan 31, 2017, 12:37 PM

They are usually pretty amusing. They are great when things get slow.

^^^Thick with Irony***

Jan 31, 2017, 12:58 PM

NM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

you said "coot" six times

Jan 31, 2017, 1:40 PM

'nomsayin

COOT

There IS a coot filter...

Jan 31, 2017, 7:17 PM

Don't logon to T-net and complain. ;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dood this is the golden era for the rivalry in this state.

Jan 31, 2017, 7:32 PM

It doesn't get any better than this. We are the champs and they are the chumps. For those of us that reside in this great state, and endured the streak; we will enjoy every glorious moment!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 62
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic