Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Asked a gamecock fan this morning about his thoughts on the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 5,956

Asked a gamecock fan this morning about his thoughts on the

Sep 16, 2013, 7:49 AM

Vandy game, his response "I'm done with this season, guess I'll wait til next year" Lmao. I love it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I asked a gamecock

Sep 16, 2013, 8:05 AM

for extra napkins.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I asked a gamecock

Sep 16, 2013, 8:09 AM

or to make sure he put 20$ on pump 12

Sep 16, 2013, 8:24 AM [ in reply to I asked a gamecock ]

to give the wheels a good scrub this time and take the antenna down

Sep 16, 2013, 12:10 PM

It must make some of you jerks really proud of yourselves to demean another person's way of supporting their family or making a living. Bashing opponents is a fun part of message boards, but have any of you jackazzes ever thought about Tiger fans who work at fast food restaurants, gas stations, convenience stores, or in other service industries? Don't you know that you subconsciously expose your insecurities and fears of inadequate masculinity to the rest of us by posting these cruel taunts? Obviously not! So full speed ahead, my friends......keep thinking that you're better than other people because of your job, home, or station in society. Ben Tillman would be very proud of you! By the way, as a food industry supplier, I enjoy talking football with a lot of Tiger fans who just happen to be employees (in different locations all over SC/NC) of one of the largest fast food chains worldwide.

You mad?***

Sep 16, 2013, 12:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You mad?***

Sep 16, 2013, 1:37 PM

Not really, just hate to see hard-working folks made the butt of stupid jokes.

Gamecock fans. Hard working lol.

Sep 16, 2013, 2:28 PM

Yeah the guy checking cards at Sams Club talking #### about Clemson is so hard working.

Re: Gamecock fans. Hard working lol.

Sep 17, 2013, 7:57 AM

Perhaps you failed to carefully read my original response? A lot of fine Tiger fans work in the fast food industry all over SC. How do you suppose they feel about your arrogant, demeaning posts?

I'm a Clemson student that worked fast food

Sep 17, 2013, 11:51 AM

and these are hilarious.

Re: Re: Gamecock fans. Hard working lol.

Sep 17, 2013, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecock fans. Hard working lol. ]

Dude if you're that sensitive about it , get the F off!!!!!!

Re: Re: I asked a gamecock

Sep 16, 2013, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: I asked a gamecock ]

I would think people who joke like this are usually just stupid immature college kids living off daddy whose biggest worry is who is bringing the next keg. Ha.

Sep 16, 2013, 9:09 AM [ in reply to I asked a gamecock ]

How can you do yard work if you don't have any lawn tools?

This is great. Keep 'em coming.***

Sep 16, 2013, 10:14 AM

I think he's in the minority....

Sep 16, 2013, 8:40 AM

based on all of the $CU car flags that have re-emerged from the basement following a narrow win against....VANDERBILT.

Of course, this is the same group of fans who stormed the field and tore down the goal posts following a win over New Mexico State.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Still looking for a video of that.

Sep 16, 2013, 8:58 AM

Youtube search didn't turn it up.

I noticed many more flags yesterday than prior Sunday ....

Sep 16, 2013, 9:04 AM [ in reply to I think he's in the minority.... ]

after UGA loss. I guess the band(wagon)is back together now. I'm a Clemson grad, as are my 3 children, but in fairness I must say I'm seeing many more Clemson flags, decals, etc. this year as well. Everyone loves a winner!

Why would any Coot be upset? They led 35-10 in the third

Sep 16, 2013, 9:01 AM

and let up. Vandy is pretty good, top 25-30, imo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No Joe, they did not let up.

Sep 16, 2013, 9:12 AM

They went into their ball control offense, but they did not let up. Old Ball Sack was getting upset that Vandy started to threaten.

Still, if I was a coot fan, I wouldn't be upset***

Sep 16, 2013, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think Vandy is a Top 30 team? Srsly?***

Sep 16, 2013, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Why would any Coot be upset? They led 35-10 in the third ]

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Vandy may win seven (7) games this year....

Sep 16, 2013, 10:00 AM

but like last year, that has more to do with their soft schedule than it does about how good their team has become.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While I agree that Vandy is somewhat improved....

Sep 16, 2013, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Why would any Coot be upset? They led 35-10 in the third ]

they simply do not have the talent or the depth to be a consistently good program.

They're still the same old Vandy team that seems to find ways to lose games rather than finding ways to win them.

except vs ACC Atlantic teams***

Sep 16, 2013, 12:38 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

Yeah, they've played some real powerhouses in the ACC...

Sep 16, 2013, 2:31 PM

Have they played a good ACC team?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well they throttled the Atlantic runner up in WS

Sep 16, 2013, 2:58 PM

41-7. The same year it took a last second FG in the Valley to beat them. Last year they beat WF again 55-21. then NCSU in bowl game. Didn't the Pack give FSU their only ACC loss last year? Their only bad loss last year was to Northwestern. UGA, UF and USuC was others. Northwestern finished 10-3 with a Gator Bowl victory

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

thats why tob is no longer at nc state . the shame of losing

Sep 17, 2013, 11:54 AM

to vandy! they fired his #### ! vandy is vandy, no more,no less.

A simple NO would have sufficed...***

Sep 18, 2013, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Yeah, they've played some real powerhouses in the ACC... ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vandy is a mediocre team and no way they are top 30.

Sep 16, 2013, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Why would any Coot be upset? They led 35-10 in the third ]

They do not pass the eye test. They are small and other than a couple of players are a fairly unathletic bunch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vandy is improved bc Tenn is down

Sep 16, 2013, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Why would any Coot be upset? They led 35-10 in the third ]

They are simply playing worse teams. UT, Kentucky and now Missouri are three wins that get them from their normal 3 wins to 6. Add in the 12th game and you have Vandys "improvement."

Temple "got better" when they got kicked out of the Big East.

Vandy is just good enough to beat other lousy teams....

Sep 16, 2013, 9:57 AM

like Missouri, Auburn, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Tennessee, and Wake Forest but there is a reason they continue to lose games against the South Carolinas, Georgias, and Floridas of the world.

usuc and vandy are in the same class. they aren't close

Sep 16, 2013, 12:21 PM

games because there is this huge talent gap between those two. as much as usuc fans try to claim they are in the upper echelon of the sec, just ask bama, uga, uf, or lsu fans, they'll tell you right quick that usuc is still a little fish in a big pond !

The part I watched, they were dominant...

Sep 16, 2013, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Why would any Coot be upset? They led 35-10 in the third ]

Granted, they were up something like 35-7 when I stopped watching. So I guess I didn't see the bad parts.

I asked a Gamecock...

Sep 16, 2013, 9:23 AM

If he could double bag my milk.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Vandy resurgence is a farce.***

Sep 16, 2013, 10:06 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: The Vandy resurgence is a farce.***

Sep 16, 2013, 10:35 AM

Vanderbilt & South Carolina have been improved football programs. This has been based on their recruiting, due to their association with the SEC. (THE perceived elite football conference)

However, the more that programs outside the SEC (like Clemson) win against SEC teams, the less relevant teams like South Carolina and Vandy will become. (and more recruits will understand that their success is about the individual programs, the unique opportunities they each provide, coaching staffs, academics, campus, opportunities to play in the NFL, etc.)

Replies: 35
| visibility 5,956
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic