Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Still a mystery about current talk that Ga should have been in 2018 CFP final 4 with 2 losses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,739

Still a mystery about current talk that Ga should have been in 2018 CFP final 4 with 2 losses

Oct 3, 2019, 12:34 PM

one bad loss to LSU and then proceeded to lose to Texas for 3 losses!

What gives since NDame was Undefeated & ranked #3.

As stated moons ago the Dawgs had their chance against #1 Bama..and LOST (close doesn't count, yet).

** KNOW that it Was discussed Wed Oct 2nd by Finebomb & a Calif caller and both agreed Ga should have had 4th spot with TWO losses!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU***

Oct 3, 2019, 12:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still a mystery about current talk that Ga should have been in 2018 CFP final 4 with 2 losses

Oct 3, 2019, 12:39 PM

TNET is the only place where there is "current" discussion about UGA and the 2018 playoffs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still a mystery about current talk that Ga should have been in 2018 CFP final 4 with 2 losses

Oct 3, 2019, 12:51 PM

I have to agree with this guy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SILENCE INFIDEL.....How Dare Ye Question The TNET

Oct 3, 2019, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Still a mystery about current talk that Ga should have been in 2018 CFP final 4 with 2 losses ]

Repent for your sins!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2019, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Still a mystery about current talk that Ga should have been in 2018 CFP final 4 with 2 losses ]

Finebaum lives rent free here. TigerNet daily discussion topics come directly from Paul himself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The CFP committee made the right call...

Oct 3, 2019, 12:41 PM

by omitting Georgia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 3, 2019, 12:46 PM

You can also make the case that all that 'talk' is what caused their 3rd loss, when Texas took the pouters to the woodshed for 3 quarters before they began playing ball.

The SEC feels it is entitled. They prove it by almost winning against each other. Your Failure to agree proves that you do not understand how difficult it is to actually beat an SEC team.

Except we do.

I still don't think 2017 Bama should have been allowed into

Oct 3, 2019, 12:59 PM

the playoffs, since they didn't even win their division outright. (Auburn beat them head to head, and went to the SEC Championship game while Bama stayed home and watched.)

They should be forced to give that Natty they won that year back. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I still don't think 2017 Bama should have been allowed into

Oct 3, 2019, 1:13 PM

Alabama shouldn't have been there in the 2011 season either...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I try to save a life a day, usually it is my own.

Re: I still don't think 2017 Bama should have been allowed into

Oct 3, 2019, 1:14 PM [ in reply to I still don't think 2017 Bama should have been allowed into ]

Bama stayed home and watched and avoided injuries and healed up and had an extra week to game plan for Clemson and Kelly B.

People argue that because they won it shows they “deserved” to be in. But it really shows how advantageous that situation was for Bama and why a team shouldn’t get in like that.

Everyone in the CFP should have to play 13 games. Including ND.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Bama will be home this year; they have no defense

Oct 3, 2019, 1:34 PM

Go Tigers Rolling into the ACC Championship and beyond!

Exactly. So here is how I handle it:

Oct 3, 2019, 8:24 PM

DON’T CARE.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2019, 8:26 PM

I’d like to see the SEC just break off and have their own super mighty brutal SEC national championship.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,739
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic