Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shocked that lsu
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Shocked that lsu

Sep 26, 2020, 7:55 PM

Was ranked number 6 but not that they lost. Sure miss. st will be in top 10 when polls come out because you know, in the sec is just means more....or something like that? When you lose a majority of your starters and your coordinators, there is no way in Hades that you should be ranked #6 even if you won the natty last year. Just my opinion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spot on!

Sep 26, 2020, 8:32 PM

People really have NO idea the collection of talent both on the field and the at the coordinator positions at LSU last year. Talking about the stars aligning...

People say "LSU has recruited really well they'll be just as good is talking out of their butt. Yes, they have recruited well, but you're not going to see LSU back at the National Championship anything time soon. Playoff? Maybe...

They'll go 30 years, and never have:

- that level of QB play they saw last year.
- 5 guys selected in the first round of the Draft again. 5, y'all. 5.
- 10 drafted in the first 3 rounds.
- 14 drafted overall, plus another 5 signed Free agent contract (for a total of 19).
- Dave Aranda was a top 3 DC in the country. Bo Pelini is a downgrade.
- Joe Brady brought a real change to College football. Scott Linehan is a downgrade.
- Jorge Munoz was a highly underrated Analyst. Joe Burrow credited him as much as Joe Brady with his success. Again, I think Russ Callaway is a downgrade.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shocked that lsu

Sep 26, 2020, 8:36 PM

So true that Miss. State will be in the top 10. The explanation will be that MsState beat a top 6 team. Then they will say that LSU shouldn't go down all that much, because in reality, they lost to a top 10. OH how the SEC just means more.. even when they give up 623 yards passing. Buahahaha.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic