Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sports (Hunting's a sport, right?) Joke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,424

Sports (Hunting's a sport, right?) Joke

Jun 30, 2020, 1:26 PM

There was a gentleman named Remington from Ohio who heard all about the great duck hunting around Clemson, SC. He called his ole buddy Bodab and asked if he could set him up.

Bodab told him he'd need waders, a good shotgun and great black lab to have a successful hunt. He stopped by Cabelas and dropped $1,000 on a pair of camo waders, duck calls, long johns and other necessary garb. He asked what kind of gun to get and Bodab recommended a 12 GA. 1100 for ease of shooting and getting three shots at a bird.

He was all set except the dog, so Bodab thought he'd have a little fun with him. His buddy Brent had the best hunting dogs trained up and ready to go. He gave Remington the address and told him to make sure Brent didn't try to sell him a dog with a big Ahole. He told him that if it was too big, the dog would fill up with water and sink.

Well ole Remington went by Brent's and picked out a good looking black lab. Brent put him through his paces and the dog performed flawlessly. Before he paid he told Brent "I've got to check one thing" and lifted up the dogs tail. Brent asked him what he was doing, and smiling, Remington said " you thought you'd fool me! This dog has a big Ahole and when he gets in the water, he'll fill up and sink".

To that, Brent walked over to the dog, gabbed him by the jewels and gave him three quick yanks and said "check him now, I had him set for quail".

Badumbum.

I'll be here all week.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sports (Hunting's a sport, right?) Joke

Jun 30, 2020, 3:50 PM

I like it.

Bucknuts would have to go Snipe hunting and actually come back with a Snipe before I’d go hunting with them.

Jun 30, 2020, 7:36 PM

Love hunting Common Snipe, most folks think it’s a joke but they really are a game bird that’s a close cousin to the Woodcock.

Jun 30, 2020, 7:43 PM

Hmm surprised woodcock isn’t censured on here like #### and #### are.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, there’s snipe and then there’s

Jul 1, 2020, 3:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Sports (Hunting's a sport, right?) Joke ]

Snipe. One requires a shotgun. The other, a burlap sack and a good set of lungs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet that dog Yodels...soprano now.

Jun 30, 2020, 4:41 PM

That was a low blow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,424
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic