Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spent a few days recently at Great Wolf Lodge with the kids and my wife.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Spent a few days recently at Great Wolf Lodge with the kids and my wife.

Jun 19, 2018, 8:09 AM

Playing with our eight year old in the pool when a much larger than avg guy started swimming my way. When he reached us he said he saw my Clemson t shirt I was wearing before I got in the water and he asked what I thought of Coach Caldwell.
I told him I didn't know him real well personally but Dabo spoke well of him. This 6-4 probably 270 or so man started telling me how Coach Caldwell changed his life when he played for him at NC State. One great story after another that made me so proud to have Coach Caldwell as our OL Coach.
I've heard many great stories about how great coaches have changed men's lives and how the good ones are more than a Coach but more like a brother or father.
These were some of the best things I've heard a player say about a Coach. I know some think it's time for him to retire but the truth is, as much as I love winning, I like having the kind of coaches who leave that kind of an impression on young men who play for us .... AND he wins!!
Thanks Dabo for being the type of coach who defends his coaches instead of insulting or blaming them after a game! Dabo you will always be welcome here. Ty for being our coach and having good men like Coach Caldwell on staff.
By the way, in the past I've been critical of our lack of OL recruiting. I was wrong. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i honestly thought I broke that down a lot better in paragraphs than I did!!

Jun 19, 2018, 8:11 AM

I apologize!

If you liked great wolf you should try widerNess at

Jun 19, 2018, 8:50 AM

Sieverville...

It is better, imo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

'cept it aint in lake george.

Jun 28, 2017, 1:13 PM

i spent 8 months working in glens falls area 8 years ago and lake george is a beautiful spot..and what a drive up to lake placid!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Correct...but it's close to the redneck riveria

Jun 19, 2018, 11:35 AM

Pigeon forge/gatlingburg.

We only leave the complex to go to the grocery store to buy food . Sometimes essay diner..we usually cook though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Correct...but it's close to the redneck riveria

Jun 19, 2018, 7:00 PM

Hey, Myrtle Beach, SC is the original Redneck Riviera.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i honestly thought I broke that down a lot better in paragraphs than I did!!

Jun 19, 2018, 8:54 AM [ in reply to i honestly thought I broke that down a lot better in paragraphs than I did!! ]

Have heard nothing but good things about coach Caldwell. He's loved by his players and that's enough for me.

Sorry to make this shallow but what did you think about

Jun 19, 2018, 10:26 AM

Great Wolf Lodge? I really want to take my family, four kids. My wife is very conscious of money and thinks it’s too expensive. While most of the time I benefit from her financial stewardship, I think it would be a family memory that is worth every penny. Much like mine of going to Stone Mountain as a child and their water park (not sure if they still have). And no we aren’t destitute so it’s not choosing between that and eating.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry to make this shallow but what did you think about

Jun 19, 2018, 10:48 AM

I'll tell you from my experience...it's definitely a lot of fun and worth it. Indoor water park, fun for the entire family. There's even a spa there she can treat herself, if she so chooses. Room are nice, staff is excellent. I know I plan to go back again.

Thanks***

Jun 19, 2018, 10:57 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks***

Jun 19, 2018, 12:02 PM

Great Wolf is awesome but very pricey.

Jun 19, 2018, 9:46 PM [ in reply to Sorry to make this shallow but what did you think about ]

I'm 50. We took our kids there when they were young. I don't remember the cost, but I remember the memories. Go.

Jun 19, 2018, 9:46 PM [ in reply to Sorry to make this shallow but what did you think about ]

I'm 50. We took our kids there when they were young. I don't remember the cost, but I remember the memories. Go.

Jun 19, 2018, 9:47 PM

So profound, I had to post twice ??. Sorry.

So he was larger than the average american male?***

Jun 19, 2018, 12:04 PM

GO TIGERS!!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic