Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Speaking of puppers, Dad had to put his 8 year old Golden
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 352

Speaking of puppers, Dad had to put his 8 year old Golden

May 29, 2020, 3:14 PM

down about 2 months ago, which sucked. She had an aggressive lymphoma that was wrecking her soft tissues, namely in her nose, which was manageable, and her foot pads, which was not--it got to the point where it was too painful to walk outside to pee. Sweet girl, and the laziest damn Golden I've ever met. He'd come home after being gone for 8 or 10 hours, and she wouldn't get off the bed upstairs to come down to greet him. Rattle a food wrapper/bag doe...

Anyway, he started kinda looking around, and wanted to get out of the Golden breed this time around. Between me, my sister, and my parents, we've lost 5 Goldens to cancer, and only one made it to 11. Beautiful, cursed breed, at least for us.

Here's his 8 week old Labradoodle, Bocelli (he had that name in his head for some reason, and the male or female he picked last Sunday was going to be Bocelli). Look at this lil fella. He's chill af.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HIM'S A GOOD FELLLA :)***

May 29, 2020, 3:16 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hims a very good boy so far.

May 29, 2020, 3:23 PM

We'll see if hims ends up being the goodest boy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good looking pup! Can sing opera too, wow. ;) ******

May 29, 2020, 4:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neighbors got a 'doodle a coupla months ago, little guy is

May 29, 2020, 4:33 PM

cute as a mo'fugger. Seems to have mostly poodle personality, but the lab pup in him comes out, hilariously, at times.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 352
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic