Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody need a load of manure?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Anybody need a load of manure?

Aug 19, 2020, 10:39 PM

Turn on CNN now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope....nope...nope

Aug 19, 2020, 10:41 PM

Don't need any. Thanks!

Anybody need a load of manure with

Aug 19, 2020, 10:42 PM

a pile of Spurrier on top? Turn on FoxNews any day of the week.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah LOL; I know you're trying to be funny but unfortunately

Aug 19, 2020, 10:48 PM

as it turns out Spurrier actually took that pile of sh*t and made it an 11-win program for a couple of years. Hurts me to say so, but them's the facts.

So, you know, not so good for CNN.... or your "metaphor".

Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike what day is it?***

Aug 19, 2020, 11:35 PM

Re: yeah LOL; I know you're trying to be funny but unfortunately

Aug 20, 2020, 12:56 AM [ in reply to yeah LOL; I know you're trying to be funny but unfortunately ]

Yep he did, BUT, that was pretty easy for him to do when every good team in the country was rebuilding, or just having a bad season!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yeah LOL; I know you're trying to be funny but unfortunately

Aug 20, 2020, 7:44 AM [ in reply to yeah LOL; I know you're trying to be funny but unfortunately ]

I wasn’t clear, I don’t like spurrier, you might like him, I don’t, he might’ve had a good win loss record but the guy is low rent jerk, glad he never coached at Clemson, that’s just my opinion.

I've literally seen my mom change the last 2-3 years b/c

Aug 20, 2020, 6:50 PM [ in reply to Anybody need a load of manure with ]

of Fox news. It's all her Husband of 5 years ever watches (and he doesn't give up the remote) as they sit home all day.

She used to never talk about politics and now she finds a way to bring it up in every conversation. I don't have to watch any fox news, b/c she'll tell me every fear driving story they're broadcasting.

Sad, really sad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not FoxNews content that is persuading her. It's

Aug 21, 2020, 1:54 AM

most definitely the day to day actions of the Marxist minded democrat party.

Just be glad it’s Fox News.

Aug 21, 2020, 7:39 AM [ in reply to I've literally seen my mom change the last 2-3 years b/c ]

If they were watching the Clinton News Network or MSNBC they would be marxists by now.

You and I both know

Aug 21, 2020, 6:05 PM

my mom has no idea what the heck that is.

But, she sure knows fear and Fox news is the best laying it on thick and heavy and scaring old white people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody need a load of manure?

Aug 19, 2020, 10:47 PM

You are what is wrong with this country. It may take awhile, and longer than we want, but attitudes like yours will rot in the ash heap of history.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2020, 3:40 PM

Thank you Herr
Marx

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2020, 10:58 PM
CNN-koolaid.jpg(124.8 K)

Aug 19, 2020, 11:12 PM

Wrong BOARD THIS IS A SPORTS BOARD GO TO POLITICAL BOARDs! But know I don't need any horse manure I just came back from Columbia they have plenty of it down thier

Why watch that when the NBA playoffs are on?

Aug 19, 2020, 11:57 PM

Luka Doncic is steamrolling the Clippers. He just passed Kareem for the most points in his first 2 playoff games

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Clemson playing?***

Aug 20, 2020, 12:19 AM

Aug 20, 2020, 12:53 AM

I get enough of that everyday living in cootlumbia, enough is enough. As Popeye would say, I've had all I can stanzzz, and I can't stanzzz no more!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m struggling to see how this is related to Football?***

Aug 20, 2020, 7:35 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2020, 7:59 AM

There's plenty on this site

Aug 20, 2020, 8:00 AM

Is Biden speaking?

Is this a trick? I went to cnn and all I saw was a

Aug 20, 2020, 8:15 AM

Bunch of morans babbling

Where is my manure?

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 20, 2020, 8:18 AM

My bosses office is full of it...he talked a lot yesterday.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2020, 8:43 AM

I actually need a load of chicken manure but I'm not near columbia. I'm upstate and need it delivered.

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Aug 20, 2020, 9:20 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Thanks for all you do.***

Aug 20, 2020, 10:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You’re welcome***

Aug 20, 2020, 6:19 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aug 20, 2020, 10:21 AM

Appears to me several large loads have already been dumped on TigerNet.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NEVER watch CNN. Just sayin'...................***

Aug 20, 2020, 10:59 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NEVER watch CNN. Just sayin'...................***

Aug 20, 2020, 3:51 PM

Lakedude® said:

There's obviously no reason for you to watch CNN. You suck-up the non-stop lies from TheRump and FoxFakeNews. (The FFN motto is that every Trump lie must be repeated 16 times that same day.)

Spain has their version too.

Aug 20, 2020, 3:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwlkumcRf6w&feature=youtu.be

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic