Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
South Carolina dominated us this yr in recruiting...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

South Carolina dominated us this yr in recruiting...

Feb 4, 2017, 9:37 AM

...is the narrative on FGF. Haha. They are obviously referring to Rivals ratings yet when considering star ratings they are ranked #23 and we are #4. So who dominated???

I know this has been probably pointed out already but as a public service we should always try to bring awareness to coot delusion.

We are National Champions,

-NealonCU

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: South Carolina dominated us this yr in recruiting...

Feb 4, 2017, 9:42 AM

I personally like the stat of 56-7. Boom.

Feb 4, 2017, 10:02 AM

I think CLEMSON just scored again.

We did...

Feb 4, 2017, 11:15 AM

I saw Mike Williams carrying some helpless defenders into the endzone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: South Carolina dominated us this yr in recruiting... ]

This really doesn't surprise me. We've been told many times by our Gamecock friends that members of their coaching staff are the best recruiters in the entire United States. We Tiger fans just don't want to admit they stole this year's best South Carolina prospects from under our nose and now have the state's best prospects locked down into the foreseeable future. There is no way Clemson can sway South Carolina's 2018 top five players such as Kendrick, Belk, Wynn and others, to even consider the Tigers. It really looks bleak for our future. I suppose we will just have to look elsewhere for those 5***** and 4**** recruits who, for some unknown reason, would give their right arm to play for that little school in Pickens County, the school with the latest national championship flag waving majestically in the breeze.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: South Carolina dominated us this yr in recruiting... ]

Yes! The only stat that matters. Sure would love to hang 70 on them this year...

Curious why they keep saying on coot radio that they won the state in recruiting. To me it just makes no sense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cognitive Dissonance

Feb 4, 2017, 8:15 PM

It's the only way their minds can cope

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of their signees...

Feb 4, 2017, 10:36 AM

would have no chance of making the two-deep at Clemson and that fact will be made abundantly clear yet again when Clemson waxes their a$$ again in 2017.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Scar signees...

Feb 4, 2017, 10:45 AM

qualify for the Talula Bankhead School of Acting and Soap Operas, and nothng else

Just had to throw that in for the older Tnetters......

The rest of you can compare them to Madonna's Skool of plastic surgery

Feb 4, 2017, 10:43 AM

In recuiting 3 star players.

Really a slap in their own faces...

Feb 4, 2017, 10:46 AM

... They are just too inept to realize it.
2 FBS teams in SC
1 team with national recognition that can recruit nationally.
Coots ranked high in overall recruits because since last years National Signing Day they have had 9 people walk away from the team, so they had lots of spots to fill.
They over recruit spaces and then push commits off of the team to make space, something the SEC is famous for.
As has been previously noted, we win the battle when it comes to * rankings and average stars.
I don't really blame them though, they have to have something to hang their hope on other than the womens basketball team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

chickenfans are grasping for straws during an orange tsunami

Feb 4, 2017, 10:54 AM

and there's no end to those huge waves in sight

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha, scoreboard, 3 in a row, NATIONAL CHAMPS.

Feb 4, 2017, 11:19 AM

I keep forgetting those losers exist until one of them are misguided enough to wear some gamecock gear. It's really embarrassing for them at this point.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Jake Bentley still scared to take a snap?***

Feb 4, 2017, 11:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His old man pulled him so he wouldn't get killed....

Feb 4, 2017, 1:24 PM

ROFL...7 for 17 for 41 yards, no TD's, and 1 INT against the only quality defense he played against all season.

Welcome to big boy football junior.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: His old man pulled him so he wouldn't get killed....

Feb 5, 2017, 5:38 AM

> ROFL...7 for 17 for 41 yards, no TD's, and 1 INT
> against the only quality defense he played against
> all season.
>
> Welcome to big boy football junior.

And losing 35-0 while he was in the game.

And too dumb to

Feb 4, 2017, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Is Jake Bentley still scared to take a snap?*** ]

read the play calls from the sideline. He'd better run a lot this summer. All that running to the sideline will really take its toll.

Feb 4, 2017, 4:19 PM

Their most prized recruit looks up to Nick Saban... and I mean that literally

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By That Measure Then They Will Have to FIRE Boom When We

Feb 4, 2017, 4:25 PM

Bend Them Over And Rutt Their Rectum Again

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fantasy Gamecoot Forum - why is it called that?

Feb 4, 2017, 4:41 PM

;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 4:49 PM

Let them believe it. Getting their hopes up in the offseason will make it even more hilarious when it's November and they're nervous about whether they'll be able to beat Wofford to become bowl eligible.

Feb 4, 2017, 6:46 PM

Their to dumb to realize we no longer have to recruit from our state. Our reach of recruiting far exceeds theirs and we can go get who we want. They also honestly believe we had such a small class because we could not get anybody else to commit.

Feb 5, 2017, 5:57 AM [ in reply to Re: South Carolina dominated us this yr in recruiting... ]

I see another 3-9 season in the coots future. Immediate future I might add. The could conceivably start out 0-7, especially if they lose to Louisiana Tech, which is very possible.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2017, 7:54 PM
IMG_0647.PNG(128.1 K)
IMG_0648.PNG(165.3 K)

I tried to troll the Spurs up guns out on the "owning us" in the instate battle but this happened.. didn't take long lol

Feb 4, 2017, 8:52 PM

That guy takes delusional to a whole new level!

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic