Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
South Carolina Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

South Carolina Tickets

Nov 11, 2016, 9:45 AM

I think this goes without saying. If one has tickets to sell, keep Death Valkey orange. Don't sell to Coots ...... oh and IPTAY parking? No Coots allowed. Hate to see coot tents on Centennial Blvd.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'll always see their tents in the high dollar lots

Nov 11, 2016, 9:52 AM

A lot of the high level donors have deals with high level donors from Sakerlina where they share their extra tickets and parking spaces on alternating years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You'll always see their tents in the high dollar lots

Nov 11, 2016, 10:58 AM

I'm sure ur correct. But still pisses me off

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't get me wrong I hate it

Nov 11, 2016, 11:08 AM

always seems like we have a little less of a home field advantage when we play them because so many of their fans find a way into the stadium.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drawback of having game on Thanksgiving weekend. .***

Nov 11, 2016, 11:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

and lowers the property values.***

Nov 11, 2016, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: You'll always see their tents in the high dollar lots ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I hate see in any tents on Williamson rd

Nov 11, 2016, 11:13 AM

Sidewalks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

It's OK, they'll all be gone shortly after halftime***

Nov 11, 2016, 11:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was about to post the same thing

Nov 11, 2016, 11:38 AM

Somewhere around the 10 to 8 minute mark in the 3rd quarter we should be back to an all orange stadium.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$CU is significantly worse offensively....

Nov 11, 2016, 12:05 PM

compared to last year and while the defense has shown some signs of improvement that is due, in large part, to playing a much weaker schedule against teams that are just as bad offensively as they are.

As long as Clemson takes care of the ball and doesn't get caught looking ahead to the ACC Championship game the following week, this game will not be close.

Hopefully this team has matured to the point

Nov 11, 2016, 12:44 PM

that looking ahead to the championship game would never stop us from hammering our rival.

That should be part of our culture now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It has been a long time...

Nov 11, 2016, 1:04 PM

since Clemson lost to an unranked opponent.

At some point, as is the case with all good things, that streak too will end, but it will not happen in two weeks against the Dirtpeckers.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic