Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So...uof6c is a 3.5 point dog to Auburn this weekend...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

So...uof6c is a 3.5 point dog to Auburn this weekend...

Oct 13, 2020, 3:39 PM

Auburn is 2 - 1 and by all accounts should be 1 - 2 after Arky got completely jobbed by the officials
on what was a clear fourth-quarter fumble by Auburn QB Bo Nix, but was ruled an incomplete pass which allowed Auburn to kick a game-winning field goal.

Auburn laid an egg against Georgia the week before and I think the performance against Arky was largely the result of their still nursing the hangover. uof6c thinks Auburn is ripe for the picking after seeing them struggle against an Arkansas team that is...well...just not very good.

While Auburn is not a particularly good team either, they are better than the DirtPeckers.

The outcome of this one will be similar to the Tennessee game. The Fighting Phallus' will hang around largely due to the ineptness by Auburn, Gus Malzahn, and Bo Nix.

In the end, the better team eeks out the win and the WormPullers hopes and dreams are dashed yet again as they fall to 1 - 3 on the season with two more likely losses against LSU and A&M in the next two weeks.

What say ye?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: AllBarns has been lucky, and Nix is not on the same....

Oct 13, 2020, 3:42 PM

page as Morris it seems. Nothing like The Chad's offense at CU. Not saying they can't get there, but they're not there now.

As much as I refuse to pull for Teh Capons, I do hope MuffCramp does enough to keep his job there. Wouldn't surprise me if they can win. Looking around the SEShe, anything could happen this season

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: AllBarns has been lucky, and Nix is not on the same....

Oct 13, 2020, 3:58 PM

They are known to drop a horseshoe from their brown eye from time to time, but I really don't see them beating Aubarn at the cockroach nest!!! Actually, I see maybe one more possible win for them this season, and that maybe at Kentucky!!!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/2579

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So...uof6c is a 3.5 point dog to Auburn this weekend...

Oct 13, 2020, 3:49 PM

Two terrible teams slap fighting their way to the toilet bowl. Just another year in the Schecheeeee!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SketchyC? Awesome!***

Oct 13, 2020, 4:08 PM

Oct 13, 2020, 3:50 PM

That is funny, and it's funny if you have listen to any of the coots talking sports on 107.5 FM here in cootlumbia. They believe that by beating Vandy the way they did, that it has turned the page for the rest of the season as a winner!!! I know, I know, if they could beat the Citadel like they beat Vandy, they would say and feel the same until they get hammered again by an evenly matched opponent!!! That is the very reason they are always preseason National Champs!!!!!:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 4:11 PM

But...Vandy only had 57 players available for the coot game....nobody seems to be talking about that interesting tidbit!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you'll find...

Oct 13, 2020, 4:35 PM

words like "facts", "common sense", "logic", :intelligence", and "rationalization" and uof6c fans rarely if ever collide in the same sentence.

Talk about a complete lack of self-awareness. It's all good though. I'd be lying if I said I didn't thoroughly enjoy hearing their grandiose delusions and over-exaggerated optimism after beating a good-for-nothing team like Vandy then watching them crash and burn one week later.

Some people just never learn !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Re: So...uof6c is a 3.5 point dog to Auburn this weekend... ]

The lack of depth for Vandy seemed to become a factor too. It was a 10-0 game at the half, and 17-7 more than midway through the 3rd before South Carolina pulled away from them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet...

Oct 14, 2020, 10:40 AM

after beating one of the absolute worst teams in the modern era of college football, all of a sudden, the Capons are back (as if they have ever actually been there in the first place) and ready to challenge for an $EC championship (rolling eyes).

As bad as the $-EZ has looked this year overall, I still maintain that 3 - 7 is the ceiling for them.

Yep...***

Oct 13, 2020, 3:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That ought to be embarrassing enough to shame a good effort

Oct 13, 2020, 4:11 PM

out of the lakeless Tigers

I may be in the minority or even on my own island here, but

Oct 13, 2020, 4:17 PM

Am I the only one who would like to see the chickens win this?

A) it would help keep Muschump, in an already difficult year to fire coaches, and

B) Auburn is annually one of the most if not the most overrated team in America. They can lose 4 or 5 every single year and still always get the phony SEC boost in the rankings.

I don't like Auburn going back to cheatin Gene Chizik's purchase of a national championship, and Guz Malzhan is a fraud as well. I liked Chad, but I think he has burned out a few years back from way too many Red Bulls.

Re: I may be in the minority or even on my own island here, but

Oct 13, 2020, 4:30 PM

I wish the coots could lose every game but they beat a depleted Mrs. Vanderbilt. Auburn is not very good right now, LSU is not good, and A&M, I don't know. The coots do wear a horseshoe and usually win one or two that they shouldn't. Don't be surprised if they win two those three. I hope they lose all three though.

Re: I may be in the minority or even on my own island here, but

Oct 13, 2020, 5:01 PM [ in reply to I may be in the minority or even on my own island here, but ]

Chad made his bed, and now he has to lay in it until he figures out what he should do next. But I never want to see the coots win a game. Furthermore, they can't afford to fire Musscant if that's what they wanted to do. But USUC has proved throughout their history that, below mediocrity is just fine with them when they can't find a decent coach at a cut rate pre-retired price!!!

i like the part about them keeping mushchomp but i ain't

Oct 13, 2020, 10:12 PM [ in reply to I may be in the minority or even on my own island here, but ]

ever pullin for those yardbirds!

Oct 14, 2020, 11:58 AM

The Coots haven't beaten Auburn since the 30's I heard. How many times did we beat Auburn just in the last decade. LOL.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic