Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can Trump pardon himself in Scotland?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 380

Can Trump pardon himself in Scotland?

Dec 3, 2020, 12:49 PM

I'm going to keep beating this drum, sorry, because I think it (cough) trumps the other potential legal stuff swirling around Trumpworld, and that drum is called money laundering.

We're actually not leading that charge. I can't get at anything from that side of the pond like The Times that's newer because they're behind a paywall, but apparently the quiet money-laundering rumbles all around Donald Trump are getting louder...and the problem is, the Scots are getting interested in some mystifying financial doings around Trump's golf courses there.

Had to settle for Mother Jones, which is too leftist for my usual taste, but it does summarize what I've seen coming from Over There...which is, there's a mechanism in place called an Unexplained Wealth Order the UK can invoke to take a look at financial weirdness related to politically connected folks who seem to be up to no good and there's heavy pressure coming from the left in Scotland to do just that...which will only intensify once Trump leaves office.

There's some terms you're likely going to hear with increasing frequency after January 20th...and those terms are "Global Laundromat" and "Deutsche Bank Money Laundering Scheme" and I suspect a whole lot of stuff various DA's have been sitting on while Trump remains in office is going to pop out. And a lot of folks in various states and countries seem to be now asking the same questions, which are:
1) Where'd Trump get all that cash he started building all these golf courses with since Western banks stopped lending to him?
2) Why do all of these properties seem to be losing money hand over fist?

And of course,
3) Why the heck does he refuse to fold up any of these money pits if they're doing so very badly?

There is an obvious answer, and of course it's directly related to why Russian businessmen bailed out Trump when Western banks wouldn't...and what they almost certainly wanted for him in return.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/11/scottish-mps-once-more-call-for-investigations-into-trumps-businesses/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's booked a flight to the...

Dec 3, 2020, 1:00 PM

moon and plans to run his 2024 campaign from Moonbase MAGA using the Spaceforce to fend off the coming Mars attack.

Even the CIA can't get to him there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's booked a flight to the...

Dec 3, 2020, 1:01 PM

He may need to do that.

There's a whole lot of people who want him to explain some stuff down here on Planet Earth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's booked a flight to the...

Dec 3, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to He's booked a flight to the... ]

Thanks for the info. At least I now know why Space Force was created.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw an article awhile back (before the election) that

Dec 3, 2020, 1:08 PM

predicted the exact scenario now taking place. It said that Trump would keep contesting the election until the Democrats agreed to a Pardon deal for him. If they do, I sincerely hope they are smart enough to make part of the deal that he NEVER runs for President again.

Hopefully the Republicans have learned their lesson, and will put forth some decent candidates next time around. To me, it would be a terrible spector to be hanging over the country, the prospect that he will run again in 2024. And, before the "Trumpers" start flaming me, I voted for him both times. Not because I have anything other than disdain for him, but because in general, the Republican party values line up far better than the Democrats with my own.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can Trump pardon himself in Scotland?

Dec 3, 2020, 1:16 PM

Bro, you're starting to sound obsessed. Like, creepy obsessed.

Perhaps that's what happens when you can't brag on your own guy. Nothing left to do but bash the other fellow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like he may be getting in over his head

Dec 3, 2020, 2:30 PM

Hopefully this movie ends like Training Day

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 380
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic