Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A girl I work with best friends went to the capitol last
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

A girl I work with best friends went to the capitol last

Jan 11, 2021, 9:02 AM

week. Obviously, Trump supporters so you're getting one side to the story, but apparently a lot of the crowd was annoyed by the instigators.

No idea if that's true, but they said "millennial punks" (these people were mid-forties) were getting the crowd stirred up.

Seems like similar stories you would hear from the BLM riots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That only happens at mostly peaceful protests

Jan 11, 2021, 9:04 AM

This was sedition bro, didn't you know?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: That only happens at mostly peaceful protests

Jan 11, 2021, 9:53 AM

Good. You're putting it in a sentence now. Baby steps.

LMAO you're still spamming me with TD's***

Jan 11, 2021, 10:17 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Well yeah. 90% of the protesters weren't violent

Jan 11, 2021, 9:05 AM

they just wanted to overturn an election.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Well yeah. 90% of the protesters weren't violent

Jan 11, 2021, 10:26 AM

This should not get overlooked in all of the tumult about the seditious actions.

ALL of the people who went to DC and the Save America rally were unhinged from the reality of the complete lack of evidence presented in dozens of court cases across the country.

And they wanted to discount the 80 million Americans who voted for Biden/Harris. They were seeking to force their perceptive reality upon the democratic majority.

It might not be sedition, but it ain't just some tour of Washington, DC either.

The violent ones seem to be in the same demo that Isis

Jan 11, 2021, 9:06 AM

recruits, aside from skin color. As cheesy as it is it’s no coincidence they play YMCA at every rally

The lady that was shot and the people that have publically..

Jan 11, 2021, 9:49 AM

been identified don't seem to be fitting that narrative.

I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure, but it sure sounds like more wishful thinking than actual fact...meaning I think Trump supporters hope/wish it was not really other Trump supporters behaving like this.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry...supposed to be under OP***

Jan 11, 2021, 9:49 AM

There seems to be an attempted narrative of shifting the

Jan 11, 2021, 9:50 AM [ in reply to The lady that was shot and the people that have publically.. ]

blame to ANTIFA, but with every additional arrest it just won't stick.

Agree. I do believe that if the BLM people were properly

Jan 11, 2021, 9:57 AM [ in reply to The lady that was shot and the people that have publically.. ]

handled...arrested, shot, whatever...instead of allowed to tear down statues, destroy downtown areas of cities, etc then the "other side" wouldn't have been as bold either.

It's just crazy to me that we allow these riots to occur.

I agree with that. A line was crossed this summer. I'll

Jan 11, 2021, 10:05 AM

admit though - the Trump rally rioters then said "Hold my beer..."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, there's no excuse and Trump shares the load of the

Jan 11, 2021, 10:07 AM

blame, obviously. But this behavior became normalized over the summer, and we refused to do anything about it.

I’m talking about these people

Jan 11, 2021, 10:14 AM [ in reply to The lady that was shot and the people that have publically.. ]

https://youtu.be/PuuutuIx598

The ones out front dragging away press and cops.

Folks are trying to whitewash what was really going on. Apparently the feds made contact with many of the leaders telling them to show up in DC and face arrest on arrival. Luckily this led to a much more disorganized assault.

Lotta cops and military still in that crowd though.

For entertainment purposes

Jan 11, 2021, 10:13 AM [ in reply to The violent ones seem to be in the same demo that Isis ]

I ventured over to 8kun this weekend. There's plans for something else to happen before the inauguration. There's a lot of references to "the storm"

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you get there? My source for the Q crazy

Jan 11, 2021, 10:58 AM

is pretty much zapped.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Just so I stay off the "no fly" lists I use Tor

Jan 11, 2021, 12:02 PM

and DuckDuckGo

search 8kun and your better pepper thine angus

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pigs of girl?***

Jan 11, 2021, 9:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

A 70 year old man drove up from Alabama

Jan 11, 2021, 9:41 AM

with a rifle, three handguns, plenty of ammo and 11 jars of homemade napalm. Plenty of other examples in this link. Don't make excuses. A lot of these people showed up to do damage and they were not millennials. Thank God this stuff wasn't used.

I'm sure not everyone that showed up seriously intended on entering the Capitol building. Just like not everyone that protested for BLM intended to loot a Target. But history won't remember those people; it will remember what the bulk of the mob actually did.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-race-and-ethnicity-ap-top-news-8edfd3bb994568b7cdcd2243ad769101

"bulk of the mob" seems like an exaggeration***

Jan 11, 2021, 9:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Maybe it is. Use whatever term you like.

Jan 11, 2021, 10:22 AM

The fact of the matter is the Capitol was stormed, the election confirmation was disrupted, and police officer and four other people died, so nobody cares about the folks that "didn't intend on actually storming the building", or what percentage of the mob actually did. Same as how nobody cares that over 90% of the BLM protesters did nothing but walk around holding signs and shouting slogans.

Re: A girl I work with best friends went to the capitol last

Jan 11, 2021, 9:51 AM

I bet they were irritated. It killed their cause. It's kind of like when BLM were protesting and rioting for so long, I wanted them all arrested or shot or whatever. They were just helping Trump by doing that. Anyway, those peeps at Capitol crushed the Trump movement. They hurt their cause.

I knew a coworker that went too. While he is deep into

Jan 11, 2021, 10:10 AM

the conspiracies Rush and Trump and the rest of that group push, he is the furthest from a violent person. He just went up close to the capital and was one of the many thousands that was there to just show their support for Trump/ anger for what they saw was a rigged election. While I disagree with the reasons for being up there and supporting what he does, there were many people like him who were not there with violent intentions.

Re: A girl I work with best friends went to the capitol last

Jan 11, 2021, 10:18 AM

Listen, I may be wrong (& you guys can point out examples of such to me) but i don't think any of the more liberal members of this board have labeled everyone at the Save America rally as seditious insurgents. I am sure that the majority of them never went past the capital steps.

But everyone who watched the cops being overrun and then went into the Capitol Building should be viewed with suspicion. There was a line crossed there, regardless of what one did inside.

That is NOT to say that everyone who went inside should be dealt with in the same way. From various videos, some of them were more aggressive in their actions while inside and they should be set apart for more harsh punishments.

But everyone who went inside broke the law and contributed to this insurrection.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic