Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Someone needs to record BC replay and post clip of profanity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Someone needs to record BC replay and post clip of profanity

Oct 28, 2019, 2:47 PM

yelled by OUR students during tiger rag C-L-E-M-S-O-N spell out. I saw one guy white shirt with a tie inserting F-bomb during the Tiger Rag. These kids come here from (I assume another state) and ruin the good works we have laid out for decades.
I think our schools needs to implement a policy that ejects anyone using profanity in DV.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone needs to record BC replay and post clip of profanity

Oct 28, 2019, 2:50 PM

So you're saying you saw ONE student drop the f-bomb and you want the AD to implement a new policy? And what makes you think this student is from out of state? Did you ask him?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Oct 28, 2019, 2:54 PM

No its not just ONE student. Student(S) started inserting MF'ing "N" a few years back and it has spread to select fans as well. I hear it now in TDN. Its very trashy and is a poor representation of the School. Very unclassy.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2019, 2:58 PM

Odd, I sit in UP (almost directly below) and I didn't hear any of that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

They must wear orange overalls.

Oct 28, 2019, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone needs to record BC replay and post clip of profanity ]

In keeping with the whole unclassy look.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Oct 28, 2019, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone needs to record BC replay and post clip of profanity ]

OUR student. Out of state was tongue in cheek comment.

the students have been cursing for decades

Oct 28, 2019, 2:52 PM

Fight like heck darn it and win !!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2019, 2:53 PM

SO NO GAME HUH, PLAYERS AND COACHES WOULD BE THE 1ST TO GO. SMFH.

Oct 28, 2019, 2:55 PM

https://youtu.be/LtJAXQ-uqUQ?t=180

I think you're talking about this guy on the hill at the 3:00 mark of this video.

Happens all the time...not just students. I heard it in my section on Saturday as well, and I sit about as far away from the student section as possible.

Dang how wide open was Tee on that first drive, 3rd and goal?

Oct 28, 2019, 3:36 PM

I was in the nose bleeds and a little later on the game we noticed another receiver wide open down the right side of the field for a td and he didnt see him. Cant remember what happened on the play.

Re: Dang how wide open was Tee on that first drive, 3rd and goal?

Oct 28, 2019, 3:50 PM

Almost looked like a designed draw, gave up on the protection too soon.

Might be why we dropped in the coaches poll

Oct 28, 2019, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone needs to record BC replay and post clip of profanity ]

Its the same clip as the 3:00 mark but was used later in the broadcast, zoomed in and super slow-mo so you could see him. It was on my post about it but I think its 1:22:35 mark...ish.

Oct 28, 2019, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone needs to record BC replay and post clip of profanity ]

I see what you mean. didnt notice it live. Not a fan of that but also not a fan of how we changed cadence count. It should end fight tigers, fight ### it, fight fight.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ive never heard this..in 28 years of going to death valley***

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

there were some really raunchy rat cheers back in the day

when men were men and snowflakes didn't have a forum to whine on

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: there were some really raunchy rat cheers back in the day

Oct 28, 2019, 3:46 PM

I don't think me not liking our students inserting the F Bomb in our cheer, shown on national TV classifies me as a snowflake. I was raised by parents who did not approve of using profanity in public. Yep I'm kind of square but I think most old timers at Clemson are the same way.

I agree with you, no place for language like that in public.

Oct 28, 2019, 8:50 PM

Sadly, it’s become commonplace and acceptable in society today.

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

If someone posted a clip of profanity on the TigerNet

Oct 28, 2019, 2:59 PM

I would feel inclined to RA the post.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

#### right.***

Oct 28, 2019, 3:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Looks like there is a new sheriff in town

Oct 28, 2019, 3:17 PM [ in reply to If someone posted a clip of profanity on the TigerNet ]

https://images.app.goo.gl/ivpc94pULGh2AenX9

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

let's post it, it may go viral and then everyone will do it

Oct 28, 2019, 3:09 PM

make sense?

Also, get off my MFing lawn!

Message was edited by: TigerCook®

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

The students have been adding MFing to the spell out for

Oct 28, 2019, 3:12 PM

years now. When my kids were younger, I had to be sure any tickets I bought weren't too close to the students.

I'm sure he has other things to worry about - but I'm surprised Dabo hasn't stopped it, given his tendency not to curse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The students have been adding MFing to the spell out for

Oct 28, 2019, 3:13 PM

LOL BETTER KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM SCHOOL OR PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE IN PUBLIC. MAYBE YOU COULD GET THEM ONE OF THEM BUBBLES.

Re: The students have been adding MFing to the spell out for

Oct 28, 2019, 3:20 PM

I can't tell you how many f-bombs I heard walking around the stadium Saturday.
Should we start controlling people's speech outside the stadium as well?
Where does it stop?

Should we put up giant signs when crossing over to campus that says "NO PROFANITY ALLOWED"?

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

STOP YELLING, YOU MFer!!

Oct 28, 2019, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Re: The students have been adding MFing to the spell out for ]

But seriously folks, it was just my way of trying to keep them from using "forking" as an adjective before every noun - and I mean every forking noun - like kids do today...

Oct 28, 2019, 3:21 PM

Liberal parenting these days. ??

Oct 28, 2019, 3:26 PM

I sit in UB right beside the student seating and have not heard this but fight like hell #### it and win is a staple

Oct 28, 2019, 3:26 PM

Please stay away from section P Row A if you don't want to hear profanity. While, I'll do my best to be polite around kids, I don't ####### care of I cuss in front of adults. Deal with it.

Oct 28, 2019, 3:46 PM

I think DV needs to kick everyone out that thinks people who use profanity need to be kicked out...

Im not an advocate of using profanity in public places with kids, but this idea that "if I don't like it someone needs to kick them out" has to stop. You don't run things. Your comment is exactly why I'm libertarian.

Oct 28, 2019, 3:53 PM

Well that train of thought did not work when smoking in DV was banned.

Oct 28, 2019, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone needs to record BC replay and post clip of profanity ]

Agreed.
Conservatives: "The Libs are a bunch of ####ies. This whole 'everybody is a winner' coddling of children is ruining society."
Also Conservatives: *Fainting like a woman in the 1800s because you used a 'bad word' within earshot of their kids.*

Oct 28, 2019, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone needs to record BC replay and post clip of profanity ]

VOTE FOR Jo!!! SCLP

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree with you. I've heard it in TDQ several times

Oct 28, 2019, 3:53 PM

Typically from fans that are college age or recent grads. I take my 7 year old son with me every week and it infuriates me that language is being used around us. There's absolutely no reason for this to ever be used.

THIS IS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE WOO-HOO PEOPLE - they

Oct 28, 2019, 7:58 PM

should be hunted down and burned into a crisp !!!!!!

A B O M I N A T I O N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

null

Your suggestion that he must be from out of state

Oct 28, 2019, 8:45 PM

is ridiculous. You do realize that 1/3rd of all Clemson students and graduates for the last 30-40 years have been from out of state, right?!?

I know it makes some of you feel all warm and fuzzy for Clemson to be only for South Carolina people, but it isn’t.

Signed,

A South Carolina native and Clemson alum

like the Max Lennon/Hatfield era when they banned the

Oct 28, 2019, 9:22 PM

cheerleaders "profane" cheers. Like "Get the ball, get the ball, get the da** ball", or "S-K-O...Sko da**it Sko".

Weak.

They were doing this "MF" thing back in the 80's also.

Every young generation thinks they invented cursing and alcohol. LOL. They didn't.

Look up the old Clemson Rat Cheer if you wanna see something vulgar.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic