Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some things I learned from the humbling loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,956

Some things I learned from the humbling loss

Jan 2, 2021, 9:40 AM

#1 Tony Elliott is in fact “essential” and did a better job adjusting to Defenses than we often give him credit for

#2. BV isn’t god and even he has an off night!

#3. To win it all takes all of the puzzle pieces and this year we are missing a few, although we have enough pieces to still make it to the dance.

#4. Tigernet is full of hater trolls that have no life other than living for a clemson loss. If they would walk 3 days a week, maybe include a strength training regimen and give up beer and pizza they may get an attractive gf or wife to relieve some of that loser stress.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The defense certainly laid an egg last night for sure.

Jan 2, 2021, 10:04 AM

Whether that's on the execution or on Venables, I can't say. Probably both. Offense did put up 28, but would have liked to see some more shots down the field. Once we quit running and they could tee off, Trevor was a sitting duck.

Good year for sure. Would have liked our chances better with the the three missing receivers (Ross, Ngata, Ladsen). Would not have helped the D, so not sure the outcome would have been different. The call on Skalski was crap, but nutbuks were scoring with him in the game.

Time to rest up and get ready for spring ball! Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,956
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic