Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Clemson RB signs with Jaguars
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,668

TNET: Former Clemson RB signs with Jaguars

Apr 26, 2020, 7:47 AM

Former Clemson RB signs with Jaguars

Former Clemson running back has signed a free-agent deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars on Saturday night. In three years with the Tigers, he had rushed for 2,00 Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Former Clemson RB signs with Jaguars

Apr 26, 2020, 8:41 AM

If he had gone anywhere else....but, no. Good luck, but I really dont care.

The year in Columbia really helped his draft status!

Apr 26, 2020, 9:03 AM

NOT.

Best of luck to Feaster in spite of him smelling like chicken.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 12:19 PM

If he hadn't went to cootlumbia all mad and stopping his feet, and stayed put with his roll with our Tigers, and bc ETN is one of the top elite RB in the country. Feaster most likely could have gotten drafted in the 6 or 7th round from what he had done before ETN, and from his backup roll at Clemson. He got screwed bc he went to the coots probably with a starting RB promises that was full of lies, and ended up as a backup on that loser 4-8 FB team in cootlumbia, and that alone killed any kind of a chance he had of being drafted. His draft chances went away the very day he QUIT on Tiger FB!!!

The best lesson he has learned from his actions, is that spoiled kids only get their way with the parents that spoiled them!!! In real life, there will always be a chain of authority when dealing with what don't belong to you, and if you threaten that authority bc you believe that you're their the best option, they will show you better than they can tell you, that they don't give a chit who you are bc they will replace you, and it will always be just that simple and that easy!!! Feaster should have told Dabo that he would do his best with the opportunities that he got, and he most likely would have been drafted with his team mates that was.

The really sad part, is that the team mates that he had last FB season, they won't remember his name after a few years, and the team mates that he had while at Clemson, they'll most likely remember him 50 years from now, and they will remember that he quit on his team, and the same goes for KB2!!!! The grass on the other side of the fence is usually never as green as it looked when you were peeping over it, and the grass that you did see, it was an over run of the grass you were standing on while peeping over that fence!!! Oh well, as my mom would tell me and my siblings growing up, you sleep in the bed that you made, and it will only be as comfortable as you make it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 8:41 AM

Next time buy your grapes at Publix instead of Aldi. They're much less sour.

Apr 26, 2020, 12:34 PM

In a lot of cases, you actually would prefer to sign as a FA than get drafted in the 6th/7th round since the majority of the money isn’t guaranteed. This way you get to choose the team with an advantageous roster (more position availability), preferred location/coaches/scheme, etc. I’ve been the transferring athlete and had many that I’ve advised over the years. More that goes on behind the scenes than most fans realize. Best of luck to Feaster - here’s to making the roster!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 12:50 PM

Should have stuck it out. Now he has to fight for A nfl career

Apr 26, 2020, 7:43 PM

A lesson to be learned here. Don’t look for greener pastures when you are knee deep in clover,

Some of you guys need to ease up...

Apr 27, 2020, 3:24 PM

I'm just like Feaster minus his football talent. He stated that his Clemson bachelor degree means more to him than anything. My Clemson degree means that to me too. I took grad classes at uofsc and just like me, Feaster is probably not close to getting his master degree. Hindsight is always 20-20. I hope he makes it just to see him call out Clemson during the introduction. Go TIGERS!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,668
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic