Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So what’s the info coming from Malcolm Green LSU commit?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,934

So what’s the info coming from Malcolm Green LSU commit?

Dec 9, 2019, 2:50 PM

Crystal balls flying out of nowhere with him to Clemson and current LSU commit? What’s the story?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So what’s the info coming from Malcolm Green LSU commit?

Dec 9, 2019, 2:53 PM

LSU is "encouraging" current commits to seek other opportunity. We've been talking with him for a while from what I hear.

Dec 9, 2019, 2:54 PM

More so though would like to know the reason for the recent DB search. Transfer, decommit, someone seeking the NFL early maybe even, who knows for sure but I hope to figure it out soon.

Dec 9, 2019, 3:37 PM

Dont forget Kyler Mcmichael transferred during the summer and Logan Cash quit before the season started. AJ Terrell likely headed to the NFL as well

Dec 9, 2019, 3:41 PM

and I saw another topic earlier about Kendrick going back to wr next year. Seems really improbable with all these things going on and the rest of the secondary needing to be reloaded (not to mention he's really good at cb). Seems like the O-Line isn't the only slight ? heading into next year

Dec 9, 2019, 3:53 PM

Not saying it wont happen but i cant see Kendrick going back to WR with Terrell leaving unless Amari informed the staff that he's leaving for the draft (which wouldnt be a good decision imo). Maybe Kendricks SR year he will go back over there but he has NFL potential at DB.

Dec 9, 2019, 3:57 PM

oh, guess I had never considered that (Amari bolting as well). Yeah, that doesn't seem like a great idea for him, but what do I know. Amari could really up his stock next year in the slot

Dec 9, 2019, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: So what’s the info coming from Malcolm Green LSU commit? ]

Amari said he was coming back on his instagram a few month back... You can do those Q&A things on there and someone had asked him if he was leaving early and he said he is staying all 4 years.

Dec 9, 2019, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: So what’s the info coming from Malcolm Green LSU commit? ]

Guess we decided to strike while the fire is hot. Not sure about any decommits or early departures but we will loose a good bit on the back end. I do keep hearing the Davis BS but I’m not buying it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2019, 3:46 PM

What Davis BS are you talking about?

Dec 9, 2019, 3:53 PM

That he was talking to Miami, Norvell was trying to flip him to FlaSt. Been rampant lately. I believe it’s just social media noise. Young man seems pretty solid to me and a heck of a player. Someone posted some of his Twitter on here yesterday and seemed solid.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2019, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: So what’s the info coming from Malcolm Green LSU commit? ]

possibly flipping. I just don't take any of it too seriously

LSU insiders are saying he told LSU staff he's going to Clem

Dec 9, 2019, 3:23 PM

he's had an offer for awhile now...but never really decommitted. We've been in contact with him since then.

I do not believe LSU is phasing him out either. He's a good player and they don't really have anyone with his skillset. He'll be a nickel guy for us most likely.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,934
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic